~•LOVE 8•~

~•Michelle Saphrine's Point Of View•~ 

While walking on my way to the nearest coffee shop, I saw a beautiful young lady, wearing cute branded clothes and sunglasses. She looks lost so I decided to approach her slowly.

"Uhm...Hello~ May I ask what you're looking for?" I asked, tying not to look suspicious. She looked at me, at first she was curious then she softly smiled, "Ah, thank goodness." she sighed softly while holding her chest. 

"Uhmm...Is there something I can help you with?" I asked once more, she look at me as she nodded cutely. I think she's not a simple commoner.... "^^ 

I smiled softly as I asked one more time what she was looking her. "Ah! I think it's a school called..High School of Music?" 

I paused for a moment, "High School of Music? You must be referring to a show called High School Musical, right?" I chuckled softly. 

She shook her head, "No! I swear that's what everyone call it! It's where my fiancée, Derick Clarkson is!" 

I heard and felt a lightning shot directly in my head, the word "fiancée" echoed in my head. Derick..had a fiancée...And the school she's talking about...Is my school...for young people to learn music...

She look at me, confused, "Uhm, Miss? Are you alright?" I look back at her, nodded simply "Yes..I know that school...I study there." I said softly.

"Ah, really?! I heard that the famous Zodiac, Muller and Clarkson's sons are studying there~" 

I gave her a sweet smile as I point at myself, "I'm Andrew Muller's girlfriend, Michelle Saphrine. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss..?" 

She was surprised at first then excitedly said, "Waaah! I didn't know it was you! I'm Louraine McDaniels! Nice to meet you! Uhm, Michelle? Would you mind if I ask you to acompany me to your school? I'm the new student~" 

I felt a strong lightning hit me just now, I look at her as I nodded. If I do this...does that mean...I betrayed...Ciel? 

I decided to take her to my school, "This is the school. I hope to see you tomorrow, Louraine~" I smiled softly, at the moment I was about to leave, behind us was a shout. Someone is shouting my name. It sounds familiar...No...It can't be...Ciel?!

I turned around to see who it was and I was right...It can't be..Why now? Ciel... 

"Michi~ I'm so glad I caught...you?" the tone of her voice drop down when she saw Louraine, "I didn't know you were with someone. I'm sorry. Am I disturbing something?" 

Louraine shook her head quickly, "Ah! Not really! I see you're a friend of Michelle~ Nice to meet you! I'm D--" "She's Louraine McDaniels! She's our new transfer student!" I quickly interupt Louraine's talking. 

Ciel looked at Louraine then smiled like she always do, "Nice to meet you, Louraine! I'm Ciel West~ I hope we can be friends!" 

Louraine smiled before she speak I once again interupt, "What brings you here at school?" I asked, Ciel then smiled. "I invited Leo, Andrew and Derick to come! I was about to call you when I saw you earlier~" 

What?! "Derick is coming?!~" shouted Louraine in joy, smiling brightly, Ciel was surprised as she softly chuckled, "Y-Yes. He is. Are you a fan of his?" Ciela asked out of curiosity.

"No, I'm his--" 

"CIEL!! MICHELLE~ I'M SORRY WE'RE LATE!" shouted a familiar voice behind us, as we all look back, we saw Leo running towards us with Andrew behind him.