~•LOVE 11•~

~•Derick Clarkson's Point Of View•~ 

I watched Albert carry Ciel in his arms, a pinch on my heart was felt. Staring at them, I felt jealousy taking over my body. They went out of the classroom, Ciel was still in his arms...

"De-rick~" Louraine said in such a sweet tone as she glomped my arms, "Wanna go to the park with me today?~" I stared at Louraine's face closely, softly smiled then nods slowly, "Sure, why not? Going to the park wouldn't hurt, right?" 

I saw Andrew, looking at me. His eyes were filled with anger, I wonder why? 

"Ah, Andrew! Want to joi--" 

Andrew grab his notebook then looked at me coldly, the feeling of the cold breeze were felt, "No, thank you...I'd rather steal someone's first love..." he said as he grab Michelle's arms then dragged her out of the classroom. 

"Ahh...I wonder what did I do?" what does he mean by...someone's first love..?

"Uhm..Derick? That..Leo Zodiac guy? I think I met him somewhere before? ..I just can't remember when...?" Louraine mumbled, she seem to be troubled by it.

I softly sighed, father...Why're you doing this? 

At the moment we left the school we went to the park without changing our clothes. 

"Uhm, Derick~ Are you sure it's alright to go to the park without changing clothes?" 

I simply nodded, usually...I'd rather talk with my friends...I don't feel like myself today....

"Hey~ Hey~ Derick! Want some corn dogs?" she asked, pointing at the corn dog stall.

Again, I nodded simply. Haven't said a word since then. To be honest...I really want to go to her house right now...

A few moments later I saw Ryuu in the sky flying slowly down to my head, he growled softly, holding a heart necklace in his mouth. 

"R-Ryuu? What're you doing here? Louraine might see you..." Ryuu shook his head as he place the necklace on my hands then flew off. Does he know what I'm thinking just now? 

I watched him fly away, to the direction where my house is, a few seconds later Louraine arrived with two corn dogs, she gave the one to me, sat down beside me then started eating. 

I stared at the corn dog, as I started thinking...

Are they mad at me? Why? Even Leo is mad...They...haven't talked to me ever since Louraine arrived...But...I know I haven't done anything wrong...What could possibly be the cause of all this ruck-- 

"Uhm..Excuse me...Could you..." my thoughts disappeared as I raise my head, I saw an angel, a beautiful angel looking back at me. I shook my head as I went back to reality. 

"Ahh, I'm sorry...What is it that you want?" the beautiful angel, I mean...lady looked at the book she's holding. 

Korean to English? 

"Ah! Do...Do you know..A-A person n-named...." at first, she hesitated to continue then shook her heads. 

"Uhm..What is it, my lady?" I smiled gently as I stood up, "I will be more than happy to help you." 

As I stand up, she covered her mouth,  surprised, "Y-Your h-highness!" she said as she bowed down, "P-Pardon my rudeness...!" I looked at her eyes, somehow wondering if she said it right. 

I softly chuckled as I pat her head lightly, telling her that it's alright. 

"So...What were you asking earlier?" I smiled, she looked at me, her eyes were filled with hope, "Uhm...I..I was about to ask if you know someone named Al--"