~•LOVE 9.2•~

~•12 years ago•~ 
(Albert West's Trip to Korea) 

12 years ago, Ciel was still 4 and I was about to leave for my trip to Korea. 
Ciel was crying so loud I couldn't leave without making her sleep. Haha, it was really cute, to be frank. 

At the moment she fell asleep, I told Auntie, Ciel's mom that I'll be going first. 
At the airport, I remembered Ciel's crying face, it almost made me laugh so hard. 

And so, the plane arrived, I ride the plane to Korea. 

At Korea, everyone looked stylish and the place also looks nice. 
My job is actually modeling, so I kinda got famous...A lot famous. 

4 years has past, Ciel was 8 years old and I was inside an ice cream shop. 
It was my day off, the date is November 13. "Ciel's birthday has past...I'll send Auntie her gift." 

That's what's on my mind that mind, until...she came. 
A lady in a red coat and a skinny jeans. 

"Is this seat taken?" she asked politely, holding her tray in her hands and her shoulder bag was about to fall to her hands, I quickly grabbed the tray then place it on the table. 

"It isn't...Please..sit down." at first, she was surprised because of my sudden movement, she smiled softly as she started eating her sundae. 

"You're the famous model, right? Albert West. It's such an honor, Albert~" 

I stared at her then smiled, I'm not allowed to talk to other people. I stood up, about to go when she grab hold of my arm. 

"Uhm...Are you going? I-I mean...can I come with you?" 

I nodded so we went to the industry I'm working, once we reached the place, everyone welcomed me. They were surprised to see a lovely lady with me. Everyone started teasing me. And since I remembered my promise with Ciel... 

"I already have a fiancée." that's the words I say, before I started walking to my dresser she grab my hand again. I look back at her, since I was wearing a sunglasses she didn't saw my annoyed face. I saw her eyes, she was curious and her eyes were watery. 

"I-Is it true? Y-You...you're engaged?" 

I just..stared at her, I nodded simply. She held my hand tight. So tight. "T-To who? P-Please tell me...! I...I love you, Albert! Please...Please tell me it's not true!" 

At that time, I was really confuse on what to do so I pulled her to my dressing room then closes the door. 

"L-Look...We just met...And I'm not so sure how I feel about you...Okay? But--" I didn't finish my sentence when I felt her soft lips touching mine. Slowly, I pushed her away. Somehow staring at her, confused. 

"Please, Albert? My life's purpose...is to be your first love..." 

At first, I thought it was childish... I told her I'll give her my answer tomorrow. November 14. At the ice cream shop. 

November 14 came, I saw her waiting infront of the ice cream shop, I forgot to tell her what time she's suppose to come. I approached her slowly. When she saw me, her aura began to sparkle. Her face was even happier than before. Her eyes were shining so brightly. She's beautiful...No..She's gorgeous. 

"I thought you weren't coming! I was really worried..." 

"...You look gorgeous..." 

Unconsciously, I started saying what my mind has been thinking. I saw her face slowly turning red as a rose. Her clothes, from top to bottom. It suits her eyes perfectly.