~•LOVE 9.1•~

~•13 years ago•~
(Leo Zodiac's Childhood)

When I was young, me and my Grandfather went to a party.
Oz was so young back then so my Grandfather left him at home with our maid.

While Grandfather was talking to the other rich peoples, I was standing at the corner alone. 
That's when I met her, Louraine McDaniels.  

She approached me slowly as she smiled. 

"Hey! Why're you here alone? Shouldn't you be talking to them more?" she said softly. 

I just looked at her, I'm not used being approached by someone. 

"..Who are you?" was the only sentence that came out of my mouth. 

She smiled softly as she giggled, "Louraine McDaniels! Nice to meet you, Leo Zodiac! You should really socialize more. You're really famous, you know~" 

I really don't like being talked to so I started walking outside, to the garden. 

"Ah! Wait for me! Leo!!" she said as she started following me. I haven't saw Andrew that day. I wonder where he was? Oh well... 

"Stop following me...What do you want, anyway? You know me and I know you..Is there something else I should do?"

 Back then, I was somehow rude and cruel around people I met. Maybe because I'm jealous of the other children. 

"I just wanted to be friends with you, Leo. Since we're the only children in this party. It's getting pretty boring....Hey! Want to play?" 

At first I thought it was childish of her to be playing at a party. My Grandfather thought me many things about what I should do and don't do at a party. One of the don't rule is to not play childish games. 

"Come on! It'll be fine, you know! We'll just play a simple game!" I just looked at her, curious. She held my hand and on that moment I felt something weird in my chest. 

"Come on!" We started playing games, we had a fun time until we were about to leave. Grandfather saw me all dirty and sweaty. 

He yelled at me infront of many people, Louraine just stared at me, her eyes looked like she was sorry. 

While Grandfather was yelling, many people's attention were into us. My eyes began to water as I started to cry, apologizing. 

"Ahhh...This is troublesome..." Was the word I heard from him before I felt a handkerchief on my cheeks. I opened my eyes to see who it is. And surprised, it was someone I don't know. 

"Ah, Sebastian...Thank you." 

Yes, it's Sebastian. That's...when I met Sebastian. Grandfather and Sebastian walked far away from me, talking. A few seconds later Louraine approached me. 

"Leo...I'm sorry you got scolded because of me..." 

"It's alright...It's not your fault..." 

Grandfather and Sebastian started to approach me, Sebastian smiled at Louraine then to me. 

"Young Master Leo. Your Grandfather will be going to on a very long vacation. But do not worry...he'll visit you soon.." 

At that moment, my ride came. Sebastian helped me get on the car and as the car started driving. I was looking at my Grandfather and Sebastian. At first I didn't understand what I'd do after that... 

But I know for sure what I was thinking..."Are we being abandoned again?"  

At the time we got home, several days passed, Louraine was in my mind. Thinking of how the way she smile, the way she laugh. And the way she looked into my eyes. At that moment, I knew I was inlove. 

 ~•Leo Zodiac's Point Of View•~ 

"And right now...Now that I met her again...Knowing that she was..." I paused as I look at Ciel. I forgot she still doesn't know who Louraine is in Derick's life. 

"Ciel...I..have something to say..." I said, Ciel look at me, curious "...Louraine is..Derick's fiancée..." 

"Wait...You mean..Louraine..Louraine McDaniels is your first love?! And Derick's fiancée...is her?" 

Albert looked at Ciel, he patted her back then smiled, "That's why I told you you're my fiancée." 

Ciel began to smile then smiled, "Haha, I know~" 

I smiled softly as I look at Albert, "What happened to you?" I asked. 

Albert smiled.