~•LOVE 7•~

~•Leo Zodiac's Point Of View•~

"Master Leo? Master Leo?" shouted the maid from our garden.

I looked outside to see the maid, lowered the book that I was holding "What is it?" I asked

"Master, do you happen to know where your little brother is?" she asked, looked awfully worried.

I softly chuckled, seeing the maid's reaction make my day, I looked around as I shouted "Oz! It's time to show yourself! You're making her worried, you know." 

After a few minutes, Oz appeared behind my chair "Awww, but Hyung! It's really fun! You enjoyed her reaction too, didn't you?~" he chuckeld, the maid softly blush as she chuckled "Oh, Young Master Oz. You never fail to make me laugh after being worried...Now let's go." she said as she went to Oz then hold his hand.

"Ah, May I ask where you two are going?" I said as I put down the book I was reading.

"We're going to visit my friend!" Oz said cheerfully "Ah, Young Master. You're voice...A prince shouldn't raise his voice. Always remember that." 

I looked down, in a deep thought "...I wonder why we have to keep such attitudes? Why can't we be ourselves?" 

"Master Leo? Is something wrong?" she asked, worried, I looked at her as I smiled softly "Nothing~" I looked at Oz then smiled "Have fun, Oz. I'll see you later." after saying that, I turned my attention to the book I was reading, I borrowed it from Ciel. Since she told me that it was a really good book. The Fault On Our Stars. 

Oz looked at me, worried. He knew when I was using that smile I was hurt. "See you later, Hyung~" he smiled as he went off. 

After a moment, silence covered the room, the other maids were doing the laundry outside. While I was left alone at the Living room. 

A minute later, a maid approached me holding a tray of home-made sandwhiches. 

"Master Leo. Here's your snack." she smiled warmly, I closed my book still looking down. 

"Master Leo? Is something wrong?" she asked, I looked at her as I smiled warmly "It's nothing, Anna. Thank you for the snack. I'm sure it'll taste delicious." 

The maid Anna blushed as she put the tray on the table beside the chair I'm sitting, bowed down as she left. 

I looked at the sandwhich then took one, while eating it, I continue reading. 

"Ohh, her eyes, her eyes makes the sta-" 

Surprsied, I almost dropped the sandwhich and the book, I looked at my phone which is beside the tray to see who was calling. 

Andrew Muller is calling... 

"Andrew?" I whispered, I put the sandwhich down, whiped my hand on the tissue as I look at my phone "I wonder what he needs?" I said as I answered the phone. 

"Hello?" I said, waiting for his response. 

"You took long." he said in a teasy tone, I softly sighed, looking at the book.

"What do you want, Andrew??" I asked calmly "Not much...Just bored. What're you doing, Leo?" he asked. 

I looked at Leon who was chasing the butterflies at the garden "..Nothing. Just reading...And probably talking to you right now.." 

He softly chuckled "I see...You're not lying to me are you?" he asked once more. 

"Ha? No, I'm not. Why?"