~•LOVE 10•~

~•Ciel West's Point Of View•~ 

After our long time inside the café, we decided to go back home. 
Me and Albert walked Leo home, we wave at him as he enter his house. 

We started to go walk the path to our house. 

"I didn't know the Zodiac's house looks antique." said Albert, looking back at Leo's house. 

I softly chuckled to see his reaction, "You know, they have a huuuge garden at the back~" 

I saw Albert's expression, his eyes widen, "You serious?! Since when did you visit Leo's house?" 

I started laughing, "I didn't. I heard it from..." I paused for a second as I look down. Albert looked at me as he pat my head, "From Derick?" 

I twitched as I heard his name then nodded, "Yeah...I still can't believe that...He never told me he had a fiancée..." 

Albert without any second to be lost suddenly carried me in his arms. Bridal style. I felt my face grew red at the moment he look attractively at me. 

"Sheesh...If you always frown like that...I might cancel the wedding off." he chuckled as he started walking, "You're still light as a feather. I've imagine your weight somehow...heavy...probably heavier than a pig." he laughed. 

"Tss! You never fail to annoy me!" 

He just laughed as we reach home, he put me down gently as I open the door. At the time we enter Mom welcomed us. 

"Hey, sweetie! Oh~ Albert's with you? That's great! Your dinner is in the fridge." she smiled as she step aside, letting us enter. 

As we enter we left our shoes on the shoe stall as we rush to the kitchen to get out dinner. We went to the dining room and started eating. 

"Oh yeah, Ciel. I'll be picking you up at school tomorrow...And I'll be walking you to school as well..." said Albert then eat the food on his spoon. 

I looked at him, confuse, "Eh?? But don't you have work tomorrow? Besides! You're a super famous model here! The students at my school might go crazy!" 

Albert laughed as he drink his water, "I don't have work tomorrow. It's my day off. And don't worry about it. I've got it under control~" 

After eating we both went to my-- our room. As we enter I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

A few minutes later, I went outside the bathroom, wearing my pajamas. 

"Hey! The bathroom is available now. You should..." take a shower before you sleep... 

I didn't finish the words I was about to say when I saw Albert asleep on my bed, hugging Bunnymund tightly. 

I sighed then walked to him, slapping his back gently, waking him up, "Hey! Hey! Gosh! You sleep like a log..Albert! Wake up! Hey! Come on! Wake up! You're all sweaty earlier! You can't sleep on my bed smelling like that! Heey!" 

When I was about to slap his back hard, he grabbed my hand quickly then pull me close to him, "Geez, you sounds like my manager...3 more minutes. I'm really tired, you know?" he said as he hug me tight. 

Frozen, my face grew even more red, Bunnymund went to sniff and lick my cheek. I giggled softly because of its fluffy nose and whiskers on my cheek. Albert opened his eyes, sits up then went to the bathroom.

I sat up then put my towel on my chair to let it dry, I opened the A/C in my room as I put Bunnymund inside his house like cage. I opened the TV first then watched. A few moments later, Albert went out, wearing his black pajama pants, rubbing his hair with his towel. Topless, somehow showing his well-built body.