~•LOVE 6•~

~•Ciel West's Point Of View•~ 

"Hello?" I said, waiting for the caller's reply. 

"Ah! So this is your number? I apologize for calling without notice~ Haha, Did I interupt something, sweetheart?" A familiar voice said through the phone, I checked the my phone to see who it was, it says unknown. 

"Uhm...May I ask who this is?" 

"Oh, how mean...You've forgotten my voice already? That's ashame, honeybunch..." As he talked more, the more I felt curious, who is he? He's voice is really familiar. 

"Uhm..I'm sorry but I don't remember your name..." ..Who is he? 

"I'll call you back, later, Ciel. Perhaps later, you will know. Ta ta~" he said as he ended the call.

"Ta..ta? That...'Ta ta' sounds familiar...Though I really can't recall his name...Or who he was?"

"Ciel? Are you alright?" quickly, I turned around to see who it was, I saw Derick with his two pets and Bunnymund in his shoulder.

"O-Ohh...Yeah! I'm fi-" 

Mom is calling...  

"Ah...Just a sec, Derick...My mom is calling..." I said as I turned around and answered the phone.

"Yeah mom? What is it? Is it about Bunnymund? If it is, yes. I took him out for a walk..." 

"Ah! Dearie, No! And rabbits are suppose to stay inside the house...You know that they're soft and cuddly creatures, don't you??" 

"Yeah, mom! I'm sorry for walking Bunnymund at the park. So...Why did you call?" 

Mom paused for a moment as she screamed in excitement "You're super handsome older cousin is coming home!! You use to have a huuge crush on him! Telling him that you and him will get married~ You two were so sweet, everyone thought you were brothers and sisters!" 

"What? Older cousin??" the voice of the man who called earlier than Mom echoed in my ears. Was it him?

 "Yes! Why, don't tell me you forgot your cousin? Ciel, you know how sad he will be once he knew, right?" 

"Wait..Is he really that...Aurgh, nevermind! Can you tell me who he is? I might recall those memories I had with him once I've heard his name..." 

"Oh, you silly little child! It's Albert West! Do you remember now?" 

I started thinking as I repeat his name several times...

"Albert...Albert...Albert? Wait...You mean THE Albert?!" 

"Yes! Finally you remembered! Hahah~ So! I gave him your number. Did he called you?" 

I put my hand behind my neck, blushing slightly. I guess...I still have a crush on him? 

"Yeah...He called me this..couple names such as honeybunch and sweetheart." I looked behind and saw Derick looking down, I forgot...Derick is here...

"Ohhhh~ That's so sweet! He'll be picking you up today and he'll bring you home! Now be nice to your cousin, alright? See you later, sweetie. Love ya~" 

I went to end the call, took a deep inhale then turned around "Let's go ba--" before I finished my sentence, Derick wasn't there. I guess he already went inside? 

As I started walking to the door, a familiar soft and warm voice called "Ciel! Where are you going?? Going in without me?" 

As I turn around, I saw Derick holding two cones of Ice Cream, giving me a warm smile. I went to him then smiled "I thought you already went in?"