Six

" but you didn't have to cut me off"

Finally a night that was somewhat peaceful. They never were. I had to deal with them. But nah. I sleep good. And I woke up with my idols cuddling me. And may I say without their shirts on.

I felt like I was wrapped in a burrito of Talent.

Then I heard whispers and clicks. And I opened my eyes to all the guys surrounding the bed taking pictures of this Daddies daughter moment. And I couldn't get out of sleeping Dallon and Brendon's grip.

"Guyss. Can you guys help me out?" I asked.

Everyone didn't care and continued to coo over us. Except for Tyler who had some sympathy for me

I just held out my arms and he lifted me out of the death hold. Aw god damn it the talent burritos gone.

"Gracias pendejo" i thanked him. Thank god for my Mexican..ness. Is that a thing. And yesss my birth parents are both from mexico. It's greattt. So therefor before they left me I learned it.

"Huh?" Pete said.

" Taco Bell esta basura"

"How dare you" I guess anything offensive sounding and has Taco Bell in it sounded bad to ty.

"Te amo" i said.

"Aw we know what that meannsss" Pete said going for the hug.

"DAD PETES SUFFOCATING ME" I yelled as I was in Petes embrace.

"Who's hurting my daughter"Dallon shot up outta bed waking up brendon who was rubbing his eyes like a child. Of course the cringe was there.

"Damn It Pete we've been over this. Don't kill her yet"

My eyes went huge. Yet?

"Kiddinggg. We would never" Dallon said getting out of bed. Now I notice his lack of pants since he only had boxers on. Halp.

He chuckles at my reaction. That being me quickly turning to pete.

"Get use to it Ash. There's 10 dudes living in the same house" I hear Brendon say 

"Josh carry me"I said making grabby hands. Laziness takes up my life.

"You're almost 16 sweetheart I'm sure you can make it downstairs" he replies.

"Fine my best friend Tyler would do it" I said knowing that's the only way to get what I want.

Josh immediately swung me off my feat and gave me a piggyback ride.

"Onward jishwa!"

Of course he almost tripped a few times down the stairs and earned a scolding from Dallon. But it was all good cause at the end I got food.

*after breakfast*

" so Ash everyone's going to a meeting at the studio and apparently it's private so you have to stay here. We'll only be gone for like 3 hours. I trust you not to wreck the place." Brendon said in a dad voice. Daddy.

"Ok. When do you guys leave?"

"In about 45 minutes so we should go get ready. Can you put the dishes In the sink please?" Dallon said.

Everyone got up and went upstairs to their rooms and I stayed and picked up all the plates
I really need to find where Brendon keeps the devils lettuce.

Maybe after they leave I can smoke some indica. Good shit. It kinda just calms me down. That's it nothing that gets me too high.

"Ashley we're leaving. We'll text you on the way back!" I heard Petes voice and the door close.

Hm. What can a guy do in a famous people mansion. Right the weed.

Knowing Brendon he probably picked the worst hiding spot.
Let's go.