Thirteen

We were all sitting at the man cave.

"Hey guys" I said. They all looked at me. "Do people know about me. Like as Dallon and Brendon's child?"

"Nope . And we don't necessarily plan on letting them know so soon. Some of the fans are crazyyyy" Joe said taking some chips out of a cabinet.

"I can take it though. Seriously. I've never been the type to take shit from anyone" I said confidently.

" Aye be careful with Language. And that's what we thought when all this started." Brendon said.

"Ugh I just don't wanna have to hide all my life"

"Ok how bout we take a simple picture together and post it. See how it goes. If we get too much negativity, which is bound to happen, we'll wait longer."Dallon said.

"Yes yes yes please" I said swiftly throwing on my SnapBack.

"I'm so not used to the haircut. You look like our son instead of our daughter." Brendon chuckled.

Dallon came over to me and smiled at te camera. I did too.

"Alright now in like Two seconds it's gonna like blow up. Be ready for whatever's coming."

He clicked send and instantly likes and comments began to flourish on Instagram.

Surprisingly at first the comments were super positive( especially the ones who thought I was a boy)

But of course good things don't last long and we got a comment.

"He looks like a huge fuck boy"
"Take the SnapBack off you douche"
"Cropping out the ugly dude next to Dal"

Eh. I felt nothing. I mean they don't know me from just one picture. Therefor it's not true.

But the positivity weighed out the negativity.

"Guess we can keep going with this. You feeling ok?" Dallon asked.

"Amazing" I shrugged. Flipping my hat back off.

Dallon looked at me for a second looking for any sign of regret on my face. He didn't find any I guess cause he just nodded and went back to talking to Brendon