Fourteen

Surprisingly nobody woke me up today. The light of the early sun looked through my window past me curtains.

I checked my phone. It was early. 7:30.

Ugh I won't be able to go back to sleep. Might as well get up. I dragged myself off the bed.

Fucking starving.

I went downstairs to get something to eat. It was strangely quiet though. I turned to get to the kitchen and..

Holy shit.

Brendon is sat on the counter with Dallon between his legs kissing. Welp. I'm not sure if that should scar me or making my brallon heart sing. Either way they still don't know I'm here.

I shrugged and walked in anyways.

" if you guys have time I need help getting the pancake batter" I said interrupting their make out session.

They both jumped and pulled away quickly with red cheeks. Brendon jumped off the counter quickly to grab the batter and put it in my arms.

"You uh need help with that?" Dallon questions in a flustered quiet voice.

I only chuckled and nod.

"Brallon? I'm guessing it's real" I said while Brendon sat back on the counter watching me grab the equipment and Dallon gets the ingredients.

Before any of them could answer we heard

"It's been real for a while" from Pete coming down the stairs with just boxers on and a tired face.

"Pete put some clothes on please?" Dallon asked.

"After we eat? Is munchkin cooking" he said.

I cringed and smiled at the new nickname.

"Yes I am peter" I said emphasizing his name.

"Ew who says peter anymore" he said sitting at the table and putting his feet up on the table.

"I do now please put your feet on the floor. People eat there." I said flicking his ankle. He frowned and put his feet down.

"God your such a mom" he exclaimed. I swear I'm living with children.

I started to stir the batter with the ingredients while Dallon fixed the pan.

"Hey Michael and the guys are coming over today" Pete said texting someone on his phone.

Michael? Probably some of Pete's weird friends.

"Should I make some more pancakes?" I question.

"A bunch more. Like so much more. These boys  are hungry" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes in a sarcastic way and kept making pancakes with Dallon.

By the time the pancakes were done all the boys have come Down. And most in their boxers only. The only ones with enough respect to keep their clothes on Were Spencer and Patrick.

All the boys were sat at the table talking. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"Is it lukey!!?" Patrick said in an excited voice.

Pete nodded and jumped up and ran to answer the door. There were all of the sudden loud voices and noises coming from the living room and Pete and four boys barged in.

Oh fuck I know them of course.

"Aw look at her. She adorable" calum came up to me and pinched my cheeks. Straight forward wow.

"He*.." i whispered.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing. You guys hungry" I said holding up pancakes.

"Is that even a question. These boys are hogs." Ashton said pointing to the grinning "children" like a mother