V

It took a while for Lindsey to forgive Gerard for never telling him about Frank. It took longer for Gerard to forgive himself for killing Frank. If that was actually what happened, that is.

He joined the angels. They made him feel like he had to because he had to make up to Frank. He was still an outsider. He was treated like he was a traitor. He wasn't too fond of angels, and angels weren't too fond of him.

It was around that time he met Robert Edward "Bert" McCracken. Robert had an immense hatred for angels, and it was for that reason that they had started talking.

Robert also had a rather odd interest in the supernatural for a dead man. He always had something that he had in his basement. It was a vampire the last time, and Gerard didn't know what to expect the next time he went over to have a drink.

There was a rumour that there was supposedly a romantic relationship between Robert and Gerard, and though there was evidence that pointed towards it, it was never actually proven.

---------------------------------------

"Y'know, I'm pretty sure demons are stronger than angels." Bert murmured, pouring Gerard a drink.

"Mhm, sure." Gerard grinned, rolling his eyes.

"No, seriously. They got a whole lotta abilities that angels don't even think are possible to obtain. Demons are scary stuff." Bert said gruffly, "Trust me, they're enough to make an angel run away crying."

Gerard giggled softly, raising an eyebrow, his cockiness showing through with just that gesture.

"You don't believe me?" Bert grinned, "Fine, baby. Guess it's your lucky day. I've got one on me."

"Yeah? Show me. I'm sure I could take it."

And with those words, everything went to shit.

---------------------------------------

HAH THIS ONE'S SHORT TOO

I LOVE Y'ALL PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I'M A WHORE AND I NEED LOVE AND SUPPORT

xoSoph