A Day in The Life of Cheeto

*Cheeto's POV*

"Cheeto! Come here!" I perk up upon hearing my name and walk around the sitting bed (Couch) to see who was calling me. I see it's the Furry one and I am about to leave when I notice what is in his paw. It was the orange prey he liked to name after me. "Does Cheeto want some Cheetos?" he says waving them about. I run up and stalk my prey before easily pouncing it and eating it up. As far as prey went it was easy to get, and I didn't really admire the Furry one for catching it for me. He offers me another one and I take it. "No more. I don't want you getting sick" he says and I cock me head sideways. Sometimes Furry one said weird things. He doesn't offer me any more prey and I walk away. As I head for my bed I run into Annoyance. "Bark!" I jump over him and hiss my displeasure. He leaves me alone after that.

Fluffy one goes to the sitting bed and pull out a black box and starts talking to it. I go over to investigate and find out what the black thing was. I hear Fluffy one use my name repeatedly so I assume he is talking to the black box about me. I curl up on his lap preparing to take a warm nap when he lifts me by my front paws and shows me to the box. I am not amused. He keeps holding me like this and I try to escape using everything I can. I finally give up and accept my embarrassment knowing Fluffy one has a screw loose. After he finally lets me down I don't dare take a nap on his lap anymore lest I be showed to the black box again. I find another comfy place and go to sleep.

I nap until Tall one comes home. He greets Furry one first then comes over and pets me for a bit. I let him know I am happy and he seems to understand. I look up at him expectantly, hoping for a treat. When he fails to comply, I give him a love tap (scratched). Tall one hits me on the head "No Cheeto! We don't scratch" and he walks away. I look at him and go back to sleep. Why bother waking me up if you don't have food. I try to continue my nap but Annoying jumps up onto my bed and starts drooling on me. I yowl and race out but Annoying insists on following me. I race past Tall one, Annoying right on my tail. Tall one yanks Annoying by the scruff and puts him outside. I meow my approval and go back to my nap.

Later after Tall one had offered me some prey from a bag that I ate. I hear yowling coming from up the stairs. I make my way up the metal tail trap that Furry one calls 'stairs' and make my way towards the sound of the yowling. I use my nose to get into the room where I see Furry one and Tall one in a fight. They were using their paws to touch each other. I listened closely to the yowling, Furry one was yowling in pleasure? I sated my curiosity and left the room. If there was one thing Annoying had right it was to stay out of that room when Tall one and Fluffy one are fighting. Or maybe they were mating? No, couldn't be. They are both he's. I shake my head and snuggle back in my spot to sleep. I wondered briefly if I was going to be woken up by air again. It had been happening a lot lately. Fluffy one kept talking about ghosts but I didn't understand the meaning. I bury my face into a cover and fall asleep.

Shoutout to my readers from other countries! Its nice to se my story reaching non-Americans. Thank you readers from Norway!

Thank you readers from Mexico!

Thank you readers from Sudan!

THANKS SO MUCH!