Smut is Smut. No matter who tops.

I am sorry for the smut you are about to read. I was bored. I am working on your recommendations. I just had writer's block and now I had to leave my computer behind as we were being evacuated from hurricane Harvey. This one shots name is inspired by me friend potterheadO9. Wouldn't have posted this chapter of it weren't for her. Anyways. Without further ado. The smut.

"Happy Birthday Shane" Ryland says from above and I open my eyes slowly. "Is it my birthday?" I say rolling over and pulling my covers over my head. "Wake me up when it's over" I say grumpy about being woken up. I feel Ryland crawl into the bed and he straddles me. "Come on Shane. It's your birthday!" He says and I pull the covers down to my chin. "Yeah? And what are you going to do if I say I want to sleep all day?" I challenge and he smirks. "This" he says leaning down and kissing me. I am instantly hard and turned on.  He pulls the covers off me so that there can be less fabric between us and moves his kisses down and trails a line of kisses down the side of my neck eliciting a shiver from me. "Frisky much?" I say arching my back up to get closer to him. He was only wearing a pair of boxers and I was wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt. "It's your birthday. Morning sex is a given" he says as he pulls my shirt up and over my head. He trails his hands down my chest and palms my dick making me moan in anticipation. Our lips crash together in a frenzied fight for dominance which I let Ryland win.  He moves his mouth away from mine and latches on to my left nipple with his teeth. I groan as his tongue slowly circles it. He continues to do this for over a minute before doing the same thing to the right nipple. "If you don't stop teasing me I swear" I say and he laughs. "You will what? Tease me back? Let me see you try. You are horrible at being a tease" he says as he dips his hands into my pants and cups my balls in his hands. I gasp and he takes that as permission to start jiggling them slightly just the way I like. He uses his free hand to pull down my pants leaving me completely naked. He kisses the tip of my shaft before getting off the bed and digging out the lube from under the bed where it has rolled last time we had done this. When he comes back and straddles me again he is also naked, gifting me with a full view of him.  He suddectivly pours the lube over his fingers before inserting one into my ass. I gasp out and he inserts another finger curling them. His other hand slowly strokes my hard dick, occasionally flicking a thumb over the tip making me moan and gasp in pleasure. I grip the sheets when I feel a third finger and he curls them around in circles loosening me. I hear the lube bottle open and I bite my lip to prevent myself from yelping in anticipation. Slowly, Ryland removed all his fingers and I briefly miss them before Ryland enters me and I moan in pleasure as the tip of his dick bumps my prostate. He pulls out almost completely before thrusting into me again. He continues pumping in and out of me hitting me in just the right spot each time. I feel him about to release and he tries to pull out but I stop me. "No" I pant out in between moans and screams of pleasure. Suddenly he releases into my ass and I quiver in pure bliss before all of a sudden cumming all over the bed. We collapse next to each other both high on the feeling of our orgasms. "Best present ever" I say using a towel to clean up a little bit. "Oh, Shane. If you thought that was your morning birthday present you were so wrong. That was only the box. Ready for the real gift?" He says flipping over me to where he is straddling me again. "Yesss Queen!" I say grinning with anticipation.