Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

This song suggestion may have been the hardest one I was suggested... And I am so sorry that I haven't been the best author this past month I have just been slammed with things lately. This chapter is dedicated to -Just-Different- for the song suggestion. Thank you for this really hard kinda non-sensical chapter. An extra long one too. This one-shot doesn't have a plot. It is basically a mesh of moments. Hope you like it! Please Like and Share it around and if you leave a comment I will reply. 

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover

So the bar is where I go

Me and my friends at the table doing shots

Drinking fast and then we talk slow

Come over and start up a conversation with just me

And trust me I'll give it a chance now"

*Shane's POV*

"So... Who are you meeting here?" Lisa says sitting on the chair next to me and ordering a round of shots. She was the last of us to get here unless Ryland came. "I don't know what you mean," I say as Garrett and Drew shoot each other sarcastic looks. "Seriously? You think it's not obvious? So, who is she? Or he?" Drew says giving me a look. "We met on bumble okay. But we knew each other before that, and we have been hanging out lately. That's all the info you are getting" I say as our shots get here. We all take one and raise them in the air "To friends!" Lisa says, and we clink. We start talking about random things, and after two shots I was feeling lightheaded. "Shane!" I hear from behind me. "Ryland!" I say happily looking up at him. He was dressed in jeans and a light blue t-shirt, and he looked sexy as hell. I smile and down my third shot. "Hi, I'm Ryland. I am Shane's boy-.." he says trailing off looking at me panicky. "My friend, boy-space-friend. Not my boyfriend. There is a small space there. Not a big one, though Ryland has his own personal big space in his pants." I say clapping my hand over my mouth. I was officially drunk. "How many shots have you had?" Ryland says laughing and sitting down as Lisa, Drew, and Garrett dissolved into laughter. "Three," I say defensively. Ryland takes my fourth shot and downs it. "Well, it's nice to finally meet some of Shane's friends." He says as introductions are made. I shake off my embarrassment and join the conversation. After a while a song comes on that I love. "This is my JAM!" I say swaying in my seat. Ryland laughs. "Come on then! Let's dance" he says taking my hand and dragging me to the dancefloor.

"Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox

And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love

Your love was handmade for somebody like me

Come on now, follow my lead"

Ryland and I start to dance on a small dancefloor set up in the middle of the bar. It wasn't refined, in fact, it was anything but that, it was fun though. That's what mattered. I stepped closer to Ryland and grabbed his hand, I shoot a look over at our table and thankfully see Drew and Garrett talking to each other instead of watching us and Lisa is nowhere to be seen. I pull Ryland in closer, and he startles in surprise. We had kissed before, but never in public and never around other people. I surprise him by pulling him even closer and kissing him, my hands resting on his hips. I smile and put my fingers through his belt loops and yank him closer. I even surprised myself by breaking our kiss and saying, "I think I love you" and then I clap my hand over my mouth for the second time tonight and look at him wide-eyed. He smiles a half smile then leans in and whispers in my ear. "I think I love you too. Especially when you are drunk" he says then he pulls me into another kiss. "Yeah! Get some Shaney!" Lisa yells coming up behind us and pumping her fist. We break our kiss again, and I glare at Lisa. "I told you not to call me that!" I say pouting. "Ryland just stood next to me clutching my hand as he laughed. "Let's go home," I say into his ear falling over my own two feet. "Lets," he says dragging me out the door.