Chapter Six

Not edited 7/14/17

{Chapter Five: Missing?}

"Okay everyone that ends training for today! Good job!" Allura smiled at the team, her gaze went to Keith and Lance. The two have been getting along well lately. Lance started to scratch behind Keith's ear. "Stop it." Me mumbled trying to act annoyed. "No way! You're like a cat!!" Lance smiled and hugging Keith. Allura smiled softly and started to walk out of the room running into Lotor. "Princess follow me for a second, I must show you something." Lotor smiled an evil glint in his eyes. She didn't trust him for a second. "Sure...?"

---

"Keithhhhh!"Lance whined rolling around on the floor. "If you keep laying on the floor you are going to get dirty." Lance looked up at his boyfriend and huffed . "By the way you should start talking to Allura again, you haven't spoke since the incident." Keith looked down at Lance. "I guess so." Lance sat up and kissed Keith before running out. "And be nice Lance!" Keith hollered to him from the door. Lance gave him a thumbs up and went to find his sister.

Lance turned around the corner and walked into the control room. "Hey Coran! Have you seen Allura?" Lance asked the gingered hair main. "No not sense this mornings training. Maybe she is in her room?" He said while checking the ships systems. "I'm to lazy, can't I just check the cameras?" Coran nodded and got up the footage from this morning. "Lets see, she was talking to Lotor then she followed him to the were the spare ships were stored..."

The screen showed Lotor attacking Allura from behind and a galra ship stopping to pick him up. "I knew he couldn't be trusted!" Keith said from the doorway of the control room. Lance blinked a couple of times. "That can't be right." He mumbled. "Lance I think you should sit down.." Coran put a hand on the altean boy's shoulder. "No...he wouldn't do that." Lance backed up and ran out of the room. "Lance! Keith can you go get him, I'll alert the others." Keith nodded his head and chased after Lance.

Lance ran to the hangers to get into blue. "They took her! I have to get her back!" Keith grabbed Lance by his waist and held him down. "Keith let me go!" Lance tried to break free from his grip but he gave up and hugged him instead. "The galra took everything!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know this chapter is short but the next chapter I plan on making long because I have a lot of stuff planned, good day little moons.