Chapter Fifteen

OML herE WE GO!

Unedited

{Final Chapter-}

---------------

"You left a mark on him." Lotor sat Lance down the bed in his room. "Well yes, I didn't mean too or anything." Jess bowed and looked at the ground. "I suppose it was necessary, anyway that's all I need for now. Go." Lotor turned to her and glared at the small galra female. "Yes sir!" Jess smiled and walked out of the room. Lance stirred in his sleep, if you could even call it that. Lotor took notice of this and smiled, he got what he wanted this entire time. Lance. 

The altean prince opened his eyes and looked around to see he wasn't in the castle. 'Where am I?" Lance rubbed his neck feeling pain, he winced and removed his hand. "Sorry that Jessica had to hurt you doll." Lance knew that voice, he looked up and saw Lotor standing in front of him with a smirk. "Hello beautiful." Lotor chuckled and moved closer to Lance. "Get away from me."

Lotor growled and his smirk turned into an angry expression. "You don't know how much trouble I had to go threw to get you here Lance." The prince moved once more towards Lance. "I don't care how much trouble you went threw! I hate you! You took my sister, almost killed Keith and oh yea your fucking father destroyed my planet and killed my family!" Lance yelled at him wincing at the throbbing headache he just noticed. "Well I suppose I had to get rid of a few people to get to you." Lance clenched his fist an glared. "But that's all in the past, you are here with me now and you are not going anywhere. Not even that stupid human hybrid can stop me." Lotor chuckled at his comment.

"Let me go!" Lance yelled at the galra prince. "And why would I do that?" He responded to the tanned Prince. "Because I hate you." Lotor rolled his eyes and started to walked out of the room. "I'll be back later."

----

Keith laid in Lance's bed staring out the window. They hadn't found any sign of Lotor since Lance went missing. He hugged Lance's jacket tightly and tears fell from his eyes. "Its hurts like hell without him here.." Keith whispered to himself and another sob escaped his mouth as he laid there wrapped in the covers. Allura listened from the outside of room. Sure Lance was her brother but Keith was hurting more then she was. Allura had tears rolling down her cheeks as she walked back to her room. Keith started to drift off the sleep.

-----------------------

HAHAH ITS OVER DUE AND SHORT BUT THAT IS THE END OF THIS BOOK. NEXt book will be out soon I promise. Also season four can eat my ass, for real keith was not even in the season that much. AND WHERE IS MY KLANCE?  dream works please contact me and we can have a talk about this. OKay good bai.