Viva Las Vegas

(This is very unrealistic...so just go with it please)
We finally made it to the beginning of Route 66. We pulled into a motel for the night.

Zenix checked in cause the clerk wasn't taking me serious. We got a room with two beds and settled in. "Wanna walk around?" I asked.

"We are in Las Vegas, Nevada. The place no one tells they're experiences to anyone," he sat up," we are both 17, they're are Bars everywhere, do you really wanna go outside?"

"Look, your my fake boyfriend for this trip. You have no manners what so ever, never had a girlfriend, and you don't have the decency to ask if someone is okay." I calmed myself down," take this as a practice date. I've pinned this place on my maps so we know the way back. I know a shopping center not far from here. Let's go."

I waited for him at the door. We left and started walking to the shopping center."this place has only a one or two bars here and have a cop on every corner, so we're good."

"Okay," he said rubbing his eyes.

He picked up a map and got out a penny.

"Why a penny?" I asked.

"We do 20 flips, every heads is a left, every tails is a right. Once we get down with 20 that's where have this 'practice date' of yours." He explained.

"Wow. And I thought I was going to be doing everything here." I said looking impressed.

"Look, I just wanna get this over with." He flipped the coin and it landed and heads.

"Left it is."

We headed left and saw restaurants, art galleries, book stores, arcades. You name it we saw it. The lights where so pretty at night and so where the stars.

"Right."

"So when's your birth day?" I asked him.

"Hm? Why?"

"I need to know this! Mines (your birthday)."

"September 8th."

"Ha! I'm older!"

"By a few months/days!" He retorted.

---------
If your younger-

"Crap," I said

"Ha!" He retorted.

---------

"Okay, um? Favorite food?"

"Uh? Peanut butter and jelly sandwichs."

"(Favorite food)."
--------------
If your allergic to peanut butter-
"I'm allergic to that."

"I knew there was a reason to hate you."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.
------------

"Alright," he began," favorite book and/or movie series? I like Percy Jackson and the Avengers."

"(Your favorite)."

"Have you read Harry Potter?" He asked.

"Yes/no/I saw the movies."I answered

"Good/ read the books."

"Right."

We came up on the 20th flip. We ended up at a restaurant with a bowling alley in it. "One Lane?" (Not a real restaurant) he asked.

"Haven't had it."

We walked inside and where greeted by a waitress," hello! How may I help you two?"