Keep

(No song yet)

7:30. Rachel and Bread Bin are down the stair waiting for me and Zenix. "I'll use the bathroom, you change here," Zenix said.

"Works for me."

Zenix walked to the bathroom and I got changed into(your own outfit). Zenix was wearing jeans and white shirt. "Really?"

"Look, I didn't think this would happen okay!" Zenix yelled.

We walked down stairs and saw Rachel and Bread Bin. "You ready Bread Bin?" I asked smiling.

"____ that's getting old, stop."

"Old like you?"

"I'm 22!"

They got in the front, Zenix and I got in the back," we're going to the new diner in town."

"Sounds good." Bread Bin started the car and we drove to town.

"I'm turning the radio on." Rachel turned the radio on and (play song) stay came on.

Rachel was singing along," _____ sing along."

I started singing low," louder!"

I sung louder. Bread bin joined in," aren't you gonna sing Zenix?" Rachel asked.

"I'm don't sing."

"It's American idol here!" Rachel said," just sing a little."

He sung under his breath and I sung along. We all we're just rocking out. I was singing the loudest, definitely off key but I didn't care.

Zenix stopped singing and was looking at you.

'Haha. She's such an idiot.' I thought.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. They way she moved her head, messing up her hair. The smile she had on her face. The way she sung every note off key. I couldn't stop staring.

I was smiling like an idiot without realizing it.

You kept singing along to every song on the radio. You didn't care if anyone was watching you, just that you wanted to.

I wish I had that attitude with everything. If I did I would be somewhere else.

We pulled into the diner and walked inside. "Wow, this place smells like cake and fry oil." I pointed out.

"Yup." Zenix said.

"Hello my name is Heather. How many?"

"Four," Bread Bin said.

Heather took us to a booth and handed us our menus then left. "I was thinking we can all split a pizza?" Brendon said.

"Sounds good with me." I said.

We all agreed on a large pepperoni pizza.

-------
If vegetation:
"I'll just get a salad." I said.

"Rabbit food?" Brendon said.

"Yes, Bread Bin, rabbit food."

Sigh

---------
"So Zenix, tell us about yourself," Rachel said.

"Uh. I'm not an interesting person. Really I'm not." He said placing his hands down.

"If ____ chose you, you have to be." Bread Bin said.

"I like video games. I-"

"Do you respect people?"