Lady killer

I woke up on the bed. I looked up and saw Zenix on the floor," Irene, your stubborn."
I said.

I got up and dragged Zenix onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waste," dude I need to pee." I said.

"Hmm."

I got out of his grip and used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went down stairs," where's Zenix?" Lilly Ann asked.

"Being lazy and not getting out of bed." I said.

He came down stairs and hugged me from behind," tired?"

"After yesterday? Yeah."

"I bet you are," Rachel said with a wink.

We blushed," what happened yesterday?" Dad and mama asked.

"____ ki-" I shoved a spoon full of cereal into Rachel's mouth.

"We killed it." I said really fast.

I sat down," was I really that bad?" Zenix asked.

"I could give you some tips." I said.

"Show me." He said.

I got up with my cereal, leaned into Zenix and he did too. Before I could I took. Spoon full of cereal and ate it," tease." He shouted.

I laughed and sat down," when's the wedding?" Brendon asked.

"I don't know where's Rachel's ring?" I asked.

"Don't have it yet." He said setting down.

Lilly and Ruth walked over," I didn't hear a no on the wedding part." Lilly said.

"Can I be the brides maid?!" They both asked.

I laughed and put my bowl in the sink sat on the counter. Peter stood in front of me and fed Opal a chocolate bar," you didn't?" I asked.

"I did." He said.

I got down and he shoved the rest in his mouth and ran," GET BACK HERE!"

He stopped and held the wrapper over me. I jumped and jumped but couldn't reach. "Awwww you think you can reach it but you can't! How cute!" Peter teased.

I walked away to Zenix and pulled him over to Peter," pick me up."

"What?" He asked.

"I.must.win. Pick.me.up."

He put his arms around my waist and picked me up and I was able to get the wrapper. Zenix walked away with me still in his arms. He dropped me on the couch. I laughed and he sat down. Opal came over and gave me a chocolate bar with a bit in it," awwww thank you!" I hugged her.

She crawled on Zenix's lap. She laid on both us. I tickled her and she was a giggling mess.

I stopped and watched T.V. She wiggles her way in between me and Zenix.

We just sat there watching some show Daisy watches. Lillian later on came in and sat on the side of the couch and fell back so her head was laying on me. Lilly and Ruth sat in front of us," dang Zenix your a lady killer." _____ said.

I snapped inside. Only one other person has every called me that," can I get up please." I said.

They let me up and I walked to the back yard. I was breathing heavily.'it's okay Zenix.' I was having another panic attack. I heard the back door open. Someone sat next to me," you okay?" I heard ____'s voice.

"Did I mess up again?" She asked," I'm sorry if I did, I'm not good at conversations as you can see."

"I don't want it be called 'lady killer again you hear me?"

"Yeah. You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

I didn't answer." Is it about the father?" She asked.

I stayed silent," I don't know if you saw her photo yet, but her name is Luna. She's the second oldest and the one I shared my room with before. She was 16 and I was 13 when it happened. She got really sick and was hospitalized for a month. I came to see her all the time. She later on had to be put in surgery but she didn't make it." She was crying at this point," after the funeral I didn't go to school for a month, that's when Mom told me about PDH. I moved in with Aphmau after that. She was still home schooled. I didn't talk to anyone which left me as a good target for everyone to pick on. Especially Gene and you guys," I was looking at her," Katelyn helped me one day and she became my first friend. I was okay from then on I guess."

I was just looking at her," you don't have to tell me if you want, I just needed to tell someone."

"I was really close with my father. He taught me guitar and Spanish. He also taught Daisy Spanish as well. He always called me "the lady killer".When I was 7th grade I came out as pansexual to them. My mom was supportive but dad." I paused," dad wasn't." My voice cracked," he didn't like me or Mom again and he would verbally abuse us. One night he slapped Mom and Daisy tired to help Mom. Dad ended up yelling at her. I was able to keep him from cutting her but he had his knife in his hand. He cute me and left. We haven't seen him sense then." She was staring at me.

I could see sadness and worry in her eyes," but I'm fine now, don't worry about me okay." I smiled and got up.

She got up and hugged me," please just don't do anything stupid." She said.

"Okay." I got out of her grip and walked inside.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face off and sat on the toilet. 'What am I doing? I can't fake this anymore.' I thought.' No we only have two weeks left I can make it.' I walked out and went into the kitchen and got a bag of chips. _____ walked inside and stood in front of me and hugged me," please." He said into my chest.

"Do you hate it here?" She asked.