Double Date

It's been a little over two weeks and Zenix is warming up to everyone. Nights are the hardest. Gene and Sasha still haven't got that they call us at 4 am when we're both sleep. Lillian knows the beginning of American idiot now.

She wants to through a concert in the back yard. So.......

"Spray paint." Kyle said grabbing the spray paint from Sean before he sprays it in his mouth.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Lillian wants to put on a concert so we're putting it together." Lilly Ann said.

Ruth and Lilly had glitter all over them, Sean with wearing a gas mask, Kyle was spray painting the barn, Damian was blasting Tøp, and Gabe was chasing James who was riding Harley, our golden retriever.

"Oh. My. Irene."

"This is your problem." Zenix said.

He walked inside the house then walked out," what happened."

"Your mom just silently threatened me with a spoon." He explained.

"Your her favourite, don't ruin it." I said.

I whistled," ALRIGHT! FALL IN!" Everyone stood in a row," Sean Kyle: paint over the barn with brown paint. Lilly Ann and Ruth get a bath. Damian: turn the music off. Gabe And James: feed the horses. If you don't do as told I will tell mama!" They did as told.

"How? Mom can't get Daisy to put her plate in the dishwasher. How?"

"They know what I'm like. I'm sweet but not afraid to kick booty." I said.

" 'kick booty'?"

"Very." I said sticking my tongue out.

I kicked him forward and almost fell," what the heck?!" He yelled.

"See 'kick booty'." I said laughing a little.

We walked back inside and found aunt Samantha and and auntie willow dancing in the kitchen. "Having fun?" I asked.

"Very." Willow said, the never stopped dancing until the song ended.

"____ give aunt Samantha a hug!" I hugged her and Willow

"This must be your boyfriend, Zenix. Hello dear I'm Samantha and this is Willow."

"Hi." Willow said," have you two kissed yet?"

"Irene I hope not!" Dad yelled from the living room.

"No ma'am." Zenix said.

"Good. Your to young." Sam said pinching our cheeks.

"Dates?" Willow asked.

"A few." I said.

"How many is a few?" San asked.

"Like...... Ten?" He questionably said.

"Your lying boy." Willow said trying to look Zenix in the eyes.

Oh no please Irene help.

"Rachel! Brendon!" Rachel and Brendon came down stairs.

"Hello Bread Bin."

"Stahp!" He said.

"You four are going on a double date." Sam said.

"Okay cool." Rachel said.

Irene why?

"Tonight okay?"

"Sure." Zenix choked out.

"Okay then, we leave at 7:30 tonight." Rachel said.

"To where?" I asked nervously.

Rachel isn't the best at planning stuff. Bread Bin is a meme lord, so we're doomed.

"You two pick." She said.

"What?" I asked,

"Okay." Zenix said.

I turned to him and he was sweating bullets.

"Don't forget." Bread Bin said.

They walked away and I led Zenix up to our room," WHAT HE HECK?"

"I was nervous! I'm not okay under pressure!"

"There was no pressure!"

"My mind said there was so I panicked!" He flopped on the bed.

"I hate you."

"I hate you most."

We sat for a minute," where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know. I barley know this place." He sat up looking at me.

"I'll drive you around," I placed a hand on his knee and got up," come on."

We walked outside and got in the truck. We went into town. "There's the park, restaurants, pet smart."

"What restaurants?"

"McDonalds, Sonic, and some new diner. Like One Lane but smaller and no bowling alley." I explained.

"That's sounds good." Zenix said.

I pulled over," you have no reason to be nervous, if anyone should be, it's me. I lied about having a boyfriend and my family hates liars. Either way you win and I either lose or win. So don't be nervous. I'll help you if you need it." I started the truck up again.

" why are you being nice to me?" Zenix said looking at me.

"No one, especially you, deserves to be hated on. When I make a mean comment it's only turn when I look you in the eyes." I turned out of the town," I don't hate no one unless they need to change."

"You don't think I need to change."

"Nope. Your a good person Zenix. You hang around bad people that's it. Also I wanna meet Daisy and you Mom when we get back, so I'm trying to get on your good side." I laughed a little and he did too.

"You would like them. Mom works two jobs and we only see her every other Sunday morning. We normally go to church, eat, then she goes to work." He said.

"Has she called you yet?"

"Yeah. She calls me to make sure I'm okay. It's short calls though cause of work, but she does." He said with a sigh.

"How old is Daisy?"

"9."

"Awww."

"Yeah I love her to death."

We pulled into to driveway and walked inside," hey ____, thanks. You know for calming me down."

"Anytime Zenix." I opened the door.