Sleep

I walked inside the house and I didn't see ____. I got worried. I walked up stairs and opened our bedroom door. She was sleeping on the floor next to three packed suitcases. I started to feel bad. She doesn't deserve this.

I know what it's like to not feel excepted, she is now feeling that. I don't want anyone to go threw this.

I heard whimpers and loud breathing coming from ____. She's crying. I put on pyjamas and got into bed.

The breathing got worse so I placed her in the bed and slept on the floor. Well tried to. It's was uncomfortable,' was she sleeping on this for two weeks?' I asked myself.

I tired to get to sleep but couldn't," Zenix?" I heard ____ ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you on the floor?" She asked sounded out of breath and tired.

"You can take the bed for a while, I'll sleep on the floor."

"But it's uncomfortable." She got up and tired to pick me up to put me on the bed.

"What are to doing?" I asked and turned around to face her.

I saw red eyes. She has been crying. Why?

"Take the bed. I'll take the floor," she said walking forward.

I pushed her to the bed," no, sleep in the bed." I laid back down on the floor.

She laid down, a few inches away and back to me, I sighed, she's impossible," ____, get to bed."

"No," she sniffed," you deserve the bed before we leave tomorrow."

I picked her up and placed her on the bed," we're not leaving." I said.

"What?"

"I wanna stay, sure you're annoying, impossible,and stubborn, but I like your family." I explained.

I turned around but she tugged at me shirt," what know?"

"Can you, stay with me?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure what ever," at this point I was to tired to say no or even care.

I laid down on the bed,___ was up next to the wall," I don't bite."

"I know, I just don't want you to get mad at me again."

" I'm not mad at you, I just got worked up over stuff your stressed about. If its anyones fault it's mine. I made to cry, I'm sorry," I said rolling over to face the window.

I heard moving then I felt arms around me,"___, what the heck?" She was hugging my stomach and it was a little ticklish.

"I don't know."

I turned over to hugged her back, I tried to let go but she wouldn't. She fell a sleep. That was fast. I tired to get up to go to the floor but she wouldn't let go.

I finally gave in when I almost pulled her off the bed. I laid back down and fell a sleep. It was nice to have her next to me in a comforting way.

Morning rolled around and I was still tired. After what happened last night I don't want to get up.

I opened my eyes and saw ____ hugging me. I freaked a little bit then remembered last night.

"Your such an idiot." I said pushing her hair out of the way of her face.

She was wearing a green shirt and no shorts. Drool was on her cheek and it had dried. I could still see traces of dried tears on her face. Her eyes where no longer red and she was breathing fine.

She had freckles on her cheeks and I could see different shades of (hair color) in her hair. She had thick eyelashes and c major lips. Her (skin color/tone) was so smooth.

I was just staring at her. Looking at every detail in her face. I couldn't help it.

She finally woke up and I saw her eyes. I say big (eye color) eyes. They had little sparkles in them.

I just smiled. I wanted to look at her all day. Just none stop," you okay?" She asked.

"Never been better." I said kissing her forehead and hugging her.

She was wide eyed by my action but hugged back," are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Okay."

I didn't want to leave this place. It was so nice. Nothing could ruin this for me. I've never been happier. My stomach growled.

"Hungry?" She asked.

"A little." I said.

"I smell cinnamon rolls." She said.

We got up, she put on shorts and I put a shirt on. We walked down stairs and got a plate with a cinnamon roll on it then sat down at the table. "Where is everyone?"

She checked the time," outside, its 10:28."

"Explains why it's so quiet."

We sat in silence for a minute," listen Zenix, bout last night-"

"Don't say it. I know and I've heard. It's not your fault either. It's mine."

"No it's mine-" I placed a finger over her mouth to make her shush.

She was quiet," everything is fine now, we'll be okay." I reassured her.

We both placed out dishes in the sink and went outside," follow me." She said.

I followed her into the backyard and we climbed a tree. We could see the house from here," I come up here every now and then to think or just look."

I saw the outside. The sky was so blue. There where barley and clouds in the sky. I never really paid attention to these things, but I like them.