Mind powers

It's been a three days sense the argument. Everything is good now....

"Buggy," I said pointing to a picture of one.

"Shopping cart," he corrected.

"Yall," I said.

"Two to three people," he said.

"Y'all with an apostrophe in it," I said.

"Why am I doing this? More than five people," he said looking at me.

"Good! Now let's-"

"What's going on here?" Dad asked.

"She's teaching me the slang here," said looking up at him.

"What's a shower?" He asked saying like it had and 'i' instead of a 'we'.

"Shower." He answered.

"Good," said dad setting on the couch.

"Thank you sir," Zenix said.

"Just call me Dad, your part of the family now."

"I am?"

"Yup."

He had the biggest smile every," happy?" I asked looking slightly up at him smiling.

"Yup!" She cheerfully said.

"We can work on words tomorrow, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

She got up and entered the hallway.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, I noticed all the family pictures here. I started looking at them.

I saw pictures of he whole family. Ones of the kids doing something funny. There where ones of them at the pool. Ones of _____ riding a horse or on Brendon's back.

Although one caught my eye. It was a picture of ____ and someone else. I didn't recognize them," that's Luna." Venessa said out of the blue," the second oldest girl in the family."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"A better place." She said walking by me.

"What? Oh." I said placing the photo back down.

"Hey wanna go laser tag?" Lillian asked.

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Rachel and Bread Bin are going and wanted to ask if you guys wanted to come?"

"Sure."

"Sure what?"

"We're going laser tagging." Lillian said.

"Who's coming?" ____ asked.

"Me, you two, Evan, Peter,Rachel and Bread Bin, also there Damian." Lillian explained," we leave in thirty minutes."

Everyone got ready and drove two cars. Rachel, Brendon, Zenix, and you where in one. Evan, Peter, Lillian, and Damian where in the other.

We went into a part of town I haven't seen before," where are we?" I asked.

"The bigger part of Knoxville." ____ explained.

"Oh."

We pulled into a big brick building.

"This place has laser tag, bowling, mini golf, an arcade, and a pizzeria." Rachel said.

"It used to have roll skating, but to many people got hurt or crashed into people a lot." ____ said.

We all walked in to the building and got Zenix a card sense he didn't have one. "Laser tag first or,"

"There's a team already in there. Arcade?" Bread Bin asked.

"Sure." I said.

I led Zenix the arcade," what do you wanna play?"

"Ski-ball?" He asked.

"You want to? I mean I'm pretty good."

"Uh-hu? I'll see about that." He said.

We swiped our cards and started playing. We threw the balls into each hole. Missing a few and having to throw some a second time. When the game was done I got 11,260. Zenix got 12,410.

"Ha! I win!"

"You cheated!" I yelled.

He crossed his arms," how can I cheat when you where right next to me?"

"Mind powers. You distracted me!" I waved my hand around my head.

"With what? My looks?" He asked playfully.

I turned pink," you wish! I call rematch!"

"On what?" He asked turning around on his heals.

"Mini golf!"

We walked into mini golf and got a ball and putter. I made the first shot and didn't make it.

"My turn." He stepped up to the beginning spot.

"Miss," I whispered.

He missed," hey!"

"You have no proof!"

He laughed a little. I took stance and made it in. "Cheater." He said.

"How?"

"Mind powers." He said waving his hands around his head.

"That's copy right!" I said while laughing.

We kept calling the other a cheater. Making the other mess up. We poked each other with ones putter. In the end we didn't care who won, just who was the cheater.

We walked out and found the others outside the laser tag arena," you ready?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah! Ready to lose Zenix?" I asked.

"Pfft! As if, if you can't even win at ski-ball, how well you win at laser tag?" He asked.

"Mind powers."

We put on our vest and a laser gun. We split into teams. Girls vs boys. Except Peter is on the girls team to make it even.

The other team went to one side and we went to the other. The door opened and we rushed out. "Do anything to win," Lillian said.