Smile

It's was warm. And it smelled of grass, fry oil, and sweat. I opened my eyes and saw Zenix. That's when I remembered last night.

We fought and he hurt me wrist. I stormed out and drove to the diner. I fell asleep but I had to leave. I sat in the back of my truck. My phone was blowing up with calls and text. I saw a few where from Zenix so I told him to leave and that he didn't care. I fell asleep and next thing I know I'm here. A sleep in his arms.

I don't know what to do. It was so nice. Yet, what if he gets mad and I can't calm him down? I was crying from how I made him feel last night. He woke up. He was hovering over me," are you okay? Why are you crying? Please tell me! Don't cry! I'm sorry! Please-" I cut him off by hugging him.

I screamed "I'm sorry." into his chest.

He hugged me tightly like he was going to lose me. "I'm so sorry." I said again.

"No I'm one that should feel sorry. I'm the one that yelled and hurt you. I let my anger get the best of me and I hurt you and made you cry. I'm so so so SO sorry ____. Well you ever forgive me?"

"Yeah." I said.

He hugged me tighter.

We stayed there for awhile. We didn't move we just stared into each others eyes.

I sneezed...scaring him to point where he fell off the bed. "Ow..."

I was laughing while asking if he's okay. "Yeah." He stood up and sat down on the bed.

I hugged him from behind. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

"About what?"

"What are we gonna do? Your family was worried sick last night and the probably hate me now. I didn't answer them and they even sent Brendon to go find use."

"We'll ignore them."

"What?" He turned around.

"Well only answer the questions we want to. We can always go to the tree if we want."

"Yeah. If you say so."

We got up and walked down stairs. We saw everyone setting at the table, not talking, just staring.

We walked back up to our room an sat on the bed," I messed up." Zenix put his head in his hands.

I pushed his head in my lap," no. I don't blame you for none of this and what happened."

My phone started buzzing. I answered it and I got a face time from Gene. He was with Sasha, Aphmau, and Katelyn," hey guys!" I said.

"Hey _____! Where's Zenix?" Sasha asked.

I flipped the camera over to show Zenix. "Hi." He said.

He sat up and I fit use in he frame," how is everything?" Aphmau asked.

"A rollercoaster." Zenix said.

"Yup." Its true.

"You guys look tired. What happened last night?" Katelyn asked.

Oh Irene how do I explain last night without her yelling," we stayed up late talking about stuff." Zenix covered us.

"What stuff?" Gene asked smirking.

"Pervert." I giggled.

"Zenix hasn't being bad right?"

"No. he's been well behaved." I said.

"What am I? Five?" Zenix asked sarcastically.

"You act like it." I said.

"Thank goodness KC ain't here." Katelyn said.

"Who?" Zenix asked.

"Kawaii~Chan. The crazed fan girl that ships everyone with someone else." I explained.

They where just watching us talk," are you guys okay?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"On minute you're at each other throats, next your acting like you're in a real friendship ?" Gene said with a confused tone.

"They're out of it." Aphmau said.

"Zenix are you high?" Sasha asked.

"_____ are you sure nothing happened last night? Zenix what did you do?" Katelyn asked.

"He did nothing. We just talked about things and learned we have some things in common. Not a lot, just some." I explained.

"Okay then. Well we have to go."

"Yeah. We'll talk to you two later."

"Bye!" We hung up.

We heard a knock at the door. I answered it. It was Lilly Ann and Ruth. "Hey you okay?" I asked.

"We want to do yalls makeup!" They said.

I let them in and they sat down. "What's going on?" Zenix asked.

"Your getting a make over." Ruth said.

"Okay?"

They opened their make up cases and started putting eyeshadow on Zenix. One eye was green he other was pink. They put blush on. Both cheeks where a different shade of pink. They did lip stick. It was just red. It looked hilarious. "How do I look?" He asked.

"Pretty. You look pretty." I said moving hair out of the way,"girls? Do you think he needs a hair cut two?" I asked jokingly.

"YEAH!" They screamed.

"Nuuuuu!" Zenix said falling backwards on the bed.

He was covering his hair," okay girls that's enough. Let's not cut his hair." I said.