Laser Tag

"Do what you need to win!" Lillian said.

I climbed onto one of the towers and got a good look of the place. I shot at Evan but he disappeared behind a wall. I saw Rachel get Bread Bin. Lillian almost got Damian. Peter was hiding back a base. I'm guessing Zenix was too.

"____, try and make your way to their base." Rachel said.

I ran down the tower and into the open. I made my way to Peter," I'm gonna storm their base." I said.

"No! It's to risky!"

"If I don't make it out alive, tell Lilly Ann and Ruth the chocolate bars are behind the radishes." I said.

"THAT'S WHERE YOU HID THEM!?" Peter shouted.

"Oh crap." I ran into the open and made my way to the other side. I saw Evan take down Rachel," keep going." She mouthed to me.

I kept walking till I saw Zenix guarding the area. I walked up to him and pinned him. I kissed him. He was in shock to the point he didn't do nothing. He melted into it. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

I let go and we were both bright red,"wow," Zenix said.

I pointed my gun at his chest and pulled the trigger," what the heck!?" He shouted.

"All's fair in love and war." I sat looking up at him.

I walked outside and got shot by Evan, Lillian shot him. "Girls win!" She shouted.

"No they don't!" Said Damian shooting Lillian," I already got Peter.

"MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!" Lillian shouted.

"Watch you language!" I shouted.

"What?" Zenix asked coming out of the building.

"She curses using ice cream flavors." Rachel explained.

We put our guns and vest up and walked out.

"Zenix, ____, your really red. Are you okay?" Damian asked.

Rachel and Bread Bin evil laughed," I bet they are after what we saw." Bread Bin said.

Our eyes where the size of a moon," you saw?" I asked turning redder.

"Yup."Rachel said," we can use it against you two.

"No way!" I said.

"All's fair in love and war." Bread Bin said.

At this point we where red, almost as red as Rachel's flannel. I turned to Zenix and he was looking down trying to hide it," don't forget we half to ride home with them." I said to him.

"Your not helping!" He yelled.

We got in the car," so did you have fun?" Rachel asked smirking.

"So help me-"

"What? I just wanna know how was it?"

"What?"

"Did you enjoy it? Your the one that caused it."

"I'm right here." Zenix said.

"Yeah Zenix, did you like it?" Bread Bin asked.

"What?" His voice cracked.

"Dude don't get so worked up, we're just messing around with you two." Rachel said," I just wanna know if your okay?"

"With what?" I asked.

"I heard you two haven't kissed yet and I wanna know if your okay with it. Also you know your almost out of high school. You might want to get married and you know when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they-"

We both covered our ears and started shouting random words so we didn't have to hear it.

When we got home Zenix and I walked up stairs to our room ignoring everyone," I..."

"Yeah..."

"Sorry..."

"Don't be... I would have done the same thing."

"What?" I was confused.

"Nothing.....I-I just, I'm going to the bathroom..." he left.