I wish

I was lying awake at 4 am. Zenix is a sleep on the bed.

We're pretty much at stage one again. No talk just say what needs to be said. I wish I didn't say anything. I wish I didn't force him to do this. I wish he didn't hate me.

I've grown to know he's a good person. I just wish he meant all this. I don't want to be here. I wish the world would forget me. I wish we could leave so I don't have to think about this. I wish I could forget this. I wish I would stop crying. I wish I was happy like I was before. Before yesterday morning. Before we came here. Before he broke up with me. Before I met Katelyn. Before Luna died.

I couldn't stop crying. I held my pillow to my face so know one well hear me scream. I couldn't stop. I wanted to scream. I wanted to die.

I want him to be happy. He's unhappy because of me. He hates me. He always well. I don't want him to. He hates himself. Because of me. All this pain was put on by me. All because I couldn't tell anyone the truth. They're gonna hate me when they find out.

They're gonna find out. It's gonna happen. I'm gonna get in trouble. They deserve a better daughter. Zenix deserves a better person to stay with.

I heard crying. I knew who it was from. I got annoyed," stop crying." I said.

She didn't stop," ____! Stop crying!" I said louder.

"I can't." She said.

I got up and pulled her up," stop."

"I can't."

I sat down on her legs," why are you crying?!" I said getting madder by the second.

"I can't tell you!" She said.

More and more tears where rolling down her cheeks," control yourself!"

"I can't I'm sorry!" She said hugging her legs.

I was getting angrier and angrier by the second. I pulled and squeezed her wrist," stop!" She yelled.

I let go. Her wrist where red. I was just staring at them. She got up and ran downstairs. I heard the door slam and the truck start.

What have I done. I hurt her. I didn't want to hurt her. My anger took over. This didn't need to happen. I wish she was happy. I wish she didn't hate me. I wish I could see her smile again. I wish I could help her. I wish I could make her smile.

I got up and ran outside. I saw tire marks going towards town. I didn't want to take someone else's car so I took a bike. I made my way to town. I checked every place I thought see would be in. I checked Sonic, McDonald's, the park, I even checked pet smart.

I couldn't find her. I tired calling her but she didn't pick up.

Its now 6 am and I've gotten a phone call from ____'s dad. I didn't pick up. How was I going to explain I lost his daughter and can't find her?

I was still cycling around town. I even went to the borders of town. I couldn't find the truck.

Galway girl-just go away.

I got a text from her.

Me- please!
Me-tell me where you are I'm worried.

Galway girl- no your not.

Me-please ____ I am! Don't do anything stupid okay!
Me-I'm sorry! I messed up! Please!

She didn't text back. I got back on the bike and called her" go away." She said.

Her voice. It was wobbly and cracking. She was crying and you could tell it.

I tired to call her again. She didn't answer. I was looking down when I heard the honking of a horn. I swerved out of the way hitting the concert and falling on it," OH MY GOSH!" The person driving got out and helped me up," are you okay?" She asked.

I opened my eyes," yeah," I said.

I saw her and she was the waitress at the diner. She got her first aid kit and put band-aids on my arms and a bandage on my head. "Why where you driving on there road and not the sidewalk?" Heather asked.

"I wasn't paying attention."

"Why weren't you?"

"I was calling my girlfriend. She stormed out and I can't find her."

"Wait your that one teen from a few weeks ago. Yeah she's at the diner. She fell a sleep inside but she had to leave."

"She still there?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah. I think. I watched her get in her truck and she was still in there when I left a few minutes ago."

"Thank you!" I helped her up.

I got on the bike and peddled to the diner. I saw her truck and I peddled up to it. I didn't see her in the driver seat and I panicked. I checked the bed and saw her sitting there asleep. I picked her up and placed her in the passenger seat and loaded the bike onto the back. I started the truck and drove home.

When we got home everyone was in a panic. I walked inside carrying ____ everyone was saying things I couldn't understand.

"We heard yelling then the slam of the front door twice. I checked y'all room and you weren't there. I've called both you many times and you didn't pick up." Gage said.

"Do you have any idea how worried we where?!" Rachel said.

"We didn't see the truck or a bike in the front yard and we couldn't find them. We saw tire marks going towards town and we panicked." Venessa said.

"Brendon is out there looking for you!" Lillian shouted.

I was getting over whelmed by this," SHUT UP!" I shouted but closed my mouth right after that.

"Me and ____ got in a fight. She got mad and stormed out and I followed. I couldn't find her. The reason I didn't pick up calls is that I didn't not how to explain this situation. I tired calling her but she didn't answer. I almost got hit by the waitress at the diner's car. She told me ____ was there and I found her. The bike is in the truck bed."

They all stayed silent. I walked up stairs and set ____ down on the bed and laid next to her. I didn't want to lose her.