13. Too Hard To Handle!

"Good heavens, are you desperate in making my life a living hell that you literally show up everywhere I am supposed to be? what the hell are you doing here?" Scarlett gasped aloud, the grip on the wooden object loosened as she glared at his back brutally, only to get an annoying chuckle from him.

Right after, he spoke, still facing the other side, "Easy my dear, Angel," his voice held a kind of sardonic expression as he took his meal out of the microwave and poured the wine in two glasses. Finally, with the dish in his hand, he turned her way making her glare at him ferociously.

"Out of all the places, you end up sneaking here to steal the food?" Scarlett was outraged and he pretended to be amused. He dug on the lasagna that I'd skipped for a bowl of oats. He savored the taste of it and ignored her irate behavior. Her lips curved up in irritability as she yelled at him again, "You sneaked in here!" Scarlett's impatient tone only caused him to chuckle.

"You finally got it, Angel," he spoke as he grinned at her in devilishness, "I was directly going to your room, but I was so damn famished and hence, I stopped by here." He casually shrugged as he took another bite of it and she continued giving him an intent stare. He noticed it as he bantered, "You want some m, sweetheart?" He smirked only to raise her temper yet to another level.

"And, by the way, I'm sorry about the dinnerware," he played smartly as he pointed at the crushed pieces. He sipped on his wine, "This is amazing. I can't express how badly I've missed this entire thing, Angel." He pointed at the meal as he continued eating like a hungry pig.

"This is for you," climbing down the counter, he extended the glass of wine and she took it from him making him grin widely, "Let's sit together. We could talk and later..." before he could complete, Scarlett emptied the glass in her hand, dropping the whole liquid on to his face. She was fuming. How dare he pull such an act of smartness, and pretend like it is completely normal for him to creep into my bungalow and have a hearty meal and not to forget, in the middle of the night.

However, Scarlett's displeasure increased when he'd managed to show himself as stunned by my action. Keeping the plate on the counter, he effortlessly washed his face with the running water as he wiped his face collectively with the table tissue. All this while, she just glared at him.

Carrying a self-satisfied expression, he spoke, "I love that robe on you." He smirked and it was then that she'd finally realized her attire, which was totally inapt in front of him.

Scarlett didn't skip to notice his gaze slowly traveled all over her body, head to toe making her shift herself uncomfortably as she glanced away. Instinctively, she grabbed the robe that she's wearing around her stomach and gripped its cloth.

Before she could retaliate, he was already on his way as he advanced his steps towards where she had been standing, leaving her suddenly alarmed. The heated desire in his eyes was so visible, making her squirm under his intimidating and piercing gaze. His eyes never left hers and he stepped forward more like he was going to hunt and Scarlett was his prey. As a result, she backed away, trying to avoid the looks he'd passed her.

"Eyes up here, you moron." Scarlett snapped as he smirked, making her give him a cold stare.

"It wasn't really brave of you to come out wearing only this, baby," he clucked his tongue and his eyes showing the tease as he continued walking further her way, "It's hard for me to stop myself." He confessed brazenly, making her brows wide in astonishment.