22. Perfectly In Love!

Flashback:

Scarlett stared at the flow as her mind engulfed with the only feeling of missing her man. She always landed herself there by the stream, every time she missed him. It was their personal hideaway. The ambience around the stream gave them a feeling of connection. They felt attached there.

The days seemed to be passing carrying the speed that of a tortoise's. It has already been one and a half years since Dylan left their mansion for his training. Surely, he stayed in the same country, but it turned out quite hard for them to meet often. In those harsh eighteen months, they have met only twice, which was too less and it has been ten months already since they have last seen each other.

Scarlett closed her eyes, knowingly letting her ears fill with his voice. She recalled his expressions and statements. She could sense him teasing her and passing his conceited, gallant remarks that would without doubt make her smile and aggressive at the same time. They also made her redden. Suddenly, the urge to be in his warm embrace conquered her existence. She desperately wanted him beside her to feel his breath and to feel the touch of his lips against hers. She missed him.

"I knew you would be here, Angel." Scarlett jerked her eyes open as her heart started beating rapidly. It was the same voice, which she had been craving for a long time and a little bit more lately. The confirmation was not needed, as she was one hundred percent sure that it was no one else but Dylan, her reason to live these days. She could distinguish the voice even when she is suppressed.

Eventually, she turned, only to find her man grinning at her widely, carrying a victorious smirk at the same time, as he succeeded in his surreptitious plan, to surprise his ladylove. Right away, with a swift motion, Scarlett advanced her steps, progressively at first a few seconds, but soon sprinted his way. She stopped only to cuddle him as she jumped upon him, making him wrap his arms around her, securing her waist protectively.

"You're really here," she gasped looking back at him as she traced his cheeks tenderly, fearing he might disappear. The action only made him chuckle as he kissed her lips briefly making it easier for her to deem the truth.

"What do you think, baby?" He asked as her face expressed her crinkly smile.

"I missed you so much." She articulated again hugging him as she dropped a light kiss on his neck, where her lips reached while she squeezed him.

"You have no idea, darling." He grinned backing away and dropping her on the floor making her stand onto her feet, but only to lock her more closely. The next instant, before she could convey about her feelings, his lips already found hers as he kissed her persuasively. Her hands traveled around his neck, slightly pulling him down. It was slow and tender, but the amount of urgency was too high and they shared a kiss fully filled with passion.

"You are back." Scarlett whispered as she traced his light stubble and looking at him with her eyes full of admiration for him.

"I'm happy to see you." He whispered back, holding her hand which rested on his cheek. He could not restrain himself from staring at her.

Each time he laid his eyes on her, she only turned irresistible. Not liking the idea to hold back the urge, he instantly slipped his hand at the small of her back as he drew her more intimately. Again, for the second time, he kissed her fervently and avidly, leaving her thunderstruck and breathless. 

He could not stay away anymore. All he wanted was to be with her no matter what. He was working too hard, traveling to various places according to his job. They have only met a couple times within this time while they were apart, but now he did not want to continue away from her, not anymore.