Home Sweet Home

"if you need a ride back to your place I can take you," Vince says, standing up from his squatting position.

"yeah thanks," you reply.

"or do you wanna wait for Steven to get back," Vince winks.

"oh hush," you roll your eyes, "and I swear, Vince Neil, if you say a word of this to Tommy, I will be livid."

"why Tommy?" Vince chuckles.

"because Tommy and Steven are basically best friends and I don't want Tommy to say anything to Steven until I know if he actually likes me," you explain.

"okay, got it," Vince says.

"now, take me home!" you laugh, lightly punching Vince's shoulder.

"yeah, yeah I'm working on that but you won't get your lazy a*s off the couch!" Vince laughs.

you laugh and then get up and follow Vince to his car.

"it must suck not having a car," Vince starts, "why don't you just buy one?"

"because I just lost my job as a bartender and I don't wanna spend the rest of my money on a car if I can just get rides and walk," you explain.

"okay, whatever you say, sis," Vince says, opening the passenger side door of the car for you.

you and Vince start to drive down the road and he puts in a tape and suddenly "Looks That Kill" starts blasting through the speakers.

"now listen up.  she's a razor sharp.  if he don't get her way, she'll lash you apart." sounds the radio.  more lines are sang and then the chorus comes,
"she's got the looks that kill, that kill.  she's got the look that- she's got the looks that kill!  she's got the looks that kill!" sounds the radio.

as the car pulls over on the side of the road, you look out the window to see your apartment in flames.

"what happened?!" Vince yells.

"don't ask me!" you cry.

you suddenly see Mandi run out of the building yelling,
"I went inside and the kitchen was on fire and all the water sources were blocked off so I called 911, they're on their way!"

"what about our stuff?  I'll have nothing!  we won't have anywhere to live!!" you start to cry and Vince pulls your head to his chest.

"it's okay, you and Mandi can come over to the Crüe house until we figure it all out," Vince says.

"thanks big brother," you smile.

"yes, thank you so much," Mandi says.

you see the sun start to go down and hear sirens in the distance, your head still on Vince's chest.  you were practically hugging him, which was what you needed right now.

the firefighters ran into the building and successfully put out the fire but unfortunately they couldn't save any of yours or Mandi's belongings.  you start to cry, you felt so embarrassed to be crying in front of your friends.

a firefighter approaches you and tells you all of the details and then makes sure you have somewhere to stay tonight, thankfully you do.

"wow," says Vince, still in shock.

"it'll be okay," Mandi says, walking to Vince's car.

the car ride back to Vince's place was silent.  thankfully it wasn't a long drive.
you, Mandi, and Vince walk into the Crüe house and see the rest of Mötley Crüe and all of Guns N' Roses in the living room.  oh how wonderful.