Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)

you pushed Vince away and started shaking tremendously.

"i-i cant Vince," you stutter, "i'm cheating on Steven!"

"well be honest do you even want to be with him?! i mean you just practically made out with me and if you didn't feel something for me even the slightest bit, then why would you let it happen?" Vince cries.

"i don't know," you look down, ashamed.

"do you have any feeling for me at all? even the littlest bit?" Vince says while looking at you with puppy eyes.

"i don't know."

"yes you do, Ali, don't lie to me."

"maybe a little bit but that's only because i was mad at Steven since we got in that fight!" you cry, trying to make up an excuse.

yeah of course i have feelings for him. we are so close and part of me is just frustrated with Steven. i mean if Steven thinks it's okay to do drugs behind my back and out of him being sad about our fight and not even talking to me about it then why did i get myself into that?

"if that's your explanation then i honestly don't know what to say to you," Vince says in a sad tone, then getting up from his spot on the bed and walking out of your room, closing the door gently.

you stayed in your room for a long time, eventually falling asleep.  you suddenly woke up to Tommy shaking you awake.

"ALI WAKE UP WE ARE LEAVING FOR THE GIG AT THE RAINBOW BAR IN AN HOUR!!!"

you shot up out of bed and pushed Tommy out of  your room.  you quickly dressed into blue, ripped, skinny jeans and a Led Zeppelin shirt.  you ran downstairs, crashing into Vince on the stairs.

"oh uh sorry," you stutter.

"oh um it's fine," Vince smiles nervously.

you continue to walk to the kitchen, brushing off what had just happened.

"hey pretty thing," Nikki smiles at you.

"hey Nikki," you smile back.

"you comin' to the gig tonight?" Nikki asked, tilting his head.

"hell yeah i am!" you say, pushing his shoulder jokingly.

"just makin' sure!" Nikki laughs.

you walk over to the fridge and bend down to grab some juice.

"daaaaamn," you hear Vince's voice rings from the doorway.

"stop," you say, firmly.

"i'm sorry i cant help myself," Vince winks.

"you can't do that though," you cry, "i have a boyfriend...remember Steven?"

"yeah but the real question is, does Steven remember you?" Vince smirks, "he's probably so high on drugs that his little girlfriend is gonna turn into a side chick pretty damn soon and as far as i'm concerned there's really nothing you can do about it."

"Vince stop!" you say, with tears welling up in your eyes, "he loves me and i love him and he's not gonna forget about me!"

Steven would never forget about me...right?

"fine," Vince shrugs, "if you believe that's the case then i guess that's it."

Vince walked right up to you, barely inches apart and he looked down upon you.