Nice Boys

"can I have my shirt back now? you smile at Steven.

"sure," he winks at you and hands over your shirt.

as you lift your shirt over your head and let it fall over your body, you realize that Steven is staring at you.

"what? never seen a girl put on a shirt?" you smirk.

"no but I've seen girls take their shirts off," he laughs.

you frown, "who?"

"well I didn't really care about the girls who did, but when you did, I actually cared," he smiled, nervously.

"awh, what a sweetheart," you blush.

you go downstairs and start searching for Vince, since he had your pants.

"VINCE WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!" you yell.

"um.  somewhere!" he laughs.

all of a sudden you see Tommy wearing your pants.

"what the f*ck, Tommy!" you scream.

"I think this is a good style.  how 'bout you?" he says in a girly voice.

he walks up to Slash and bends over to mess around and then...RIIPPPPP.

"oops."

"TOMMY! THAT WAS MY ONLY PAIR OF PANTS!!!!" you scream at the top of your lungs.

"I'm sorry.  you can borrow a pair of mine," he half-smiles.

you face-palm and then plop down on the couch.

"we have to go shopping," you start, "but the only problem is, I can't go out in public now."

"sure you can," Nikki joins in, "just act like a groupie and hang with the band and then it won't matter what clothes you have on!"

"that is a horrible idea," Mandi yells.

"no, because you can be in on it too so Ali doesn't feel lonely!!" Nikki exclaims.

"no." Mandi snaps.

then Nikki and Tommy both look at Duff, sitting across the room, with a 'get her to take her clothes off' look.

"hey Mandi, let's go upstairs," Duff flirts.

"why?" Mandi questions.

"because I wanna pick up where we left off last night," he smirks.

you knew that Mandi had the hots for Duff so this was kind of a trap.

"oh, then okay," she winks at Duff.

"MANDI!" you yell.

she shoots you an 'I'm sorry' look and follows Duff upstairs.

"I'm gonna listen-in at the door," Nikki laughs, "come on, Tommy, let's go!"

"okay!" smiles Tommy, like a little kid on Christmas.

Steven sits next to you and says, "you can borrow a big shirt from me when we head over to my bands place."

"thanks, Steven," you say as you rest your head on his shoulder.

he places his hand on your knee and starts squeezing up your thigh.

"look at the love birds on the couch everybody!!" Vince yells, coming out of the kitchen.

then you see Tommy and Nikki run down the stairs and they're laughing like crazy.

"guys, Mandi and Duff are f*cking in Vince's room!!" Tommy laughs.

"WHY ARE THEY IN MY ROOM!!" Vince shouts.