Shotgun Blues

i hope you like my little edit i made of me and Steven😂💙

you woke up the next morning to Steven playing with your hair, laying beside you.

"good morning, sweetheart," Steven smiles, then kissing your cheek.

"good morning," you say, rolling over to face him.

"so get this!" Steven says, shooting up, "we don't have a gig tonight and i want to take you out on a date!!"

"awh yes of course!!" you squeal.

Steven leaned forward to hug you and then picked you up bride style and carried you downstairs, the both of you laughing uncontrollably.

"mornin' f*ckers," Slash yells from the living room.

"they're probably drunk or just banged if they're laughing that hard," Axl rolls his eyes.

"we would've heard them screaming if they were banging," Duff yells, Mandi sitting next to him on the couch.

"well, we did neither!" you laugh.

...

the day passed quickly and it was a few hours until your date with Steven, so Mandi offered to help "doll yourself up" a little bit for the night on the town.

"so how are you and Duff?" you ask Mandi, as she's fluffing up your long blonde hair.

"we're doing good.  we haven't been having sex as much as we used to though," she sighs.

"you seem upset about that!" you laugh.

"i am!!" she laughs back.

you and Mandi chatted about each other's love life for about an hour and then you were finally ready.  you were wearing a lacy black dress.  it was an off the shoulder type and it was quite short and tight.

looking sexy for Steven will tease him so much. 

Steven was adorable when you teased him.  he got so turned on and it was your absolute favorite thing.

you walk down the stairs, where Steven was waiting at the bottom, by the door for you.  it looked as if he borrowed one of Izzy's shirts.

"wow," Steven gaped," you look smokin'..."

"thanks boo," you wink at him, taking his hand and leading him out the door.

"i don't know how i'm going to keep my eyes off of you," Steven smirks, "you're gonna get me into trouble."

you blush and then ask, "where are we off to tonight??"

"to a cool 50s themed restaurant nearby," Steven replied.

"cool!" you squeeze his hand.

Steven leads you to the band car, since they didn't have enough money to own one for each of the members.

the drive took about 10 minutes and the whole time Steven kept glancing over at you and had his hand rubbing your thigh.  the car pulled into the parking lot and Steven looked over at you.