Wild Side

top picture credits to Mandi😂❤️

the fun night at the Whiskey A-Go-Go finally came to an end as you, Mandi, and the guys went back home.  the ride home was a blur.  everyone obviously had too many drinks.  since Izzy was the closest to sober, he drove home.

you were so hammered.  you didn't even know what you were saying half of the time.

"babe, lets settle down upstairs in my room," Steven slurs.

"i'm not a baby," you reply, half awake.

Steven carries you upstairs, more sober than you, and then lays you down on the bed.  he removes your "dress" and boots and then he takes off his shirt, and crawls on top of you.

"babe, don't go to sleep yet," Steven whines.

"but i'm tired," you whimper, like a toddler.

"not yet," Steven smirks and then starts kissing you.

you kiss back, sloppily, in a drunk way.  he rolls over so you're on top and starts kissing you even harder.  his hands searched your body and then he grabbed your sides and pulled you closer to him.  his tongue found yours.  then you pulled away and got off of him to sleep.

"baby," Steven whines.

"no i'm too much tired in this house," you slur.

"fine," he sighs, " but we still get to cuddle."

Steven pulls you close and kisses your neck.  his arms were wrapped around you, protecting you from the world.  and then you began to drift off into the world of dreams...

...

you woke up and looked at the clock to see that it was... 2 in the afternoon!!!

"Steven wake up!!"

"wha-" Steven says sleepily.

"it's 2!"

"baby..." Steven sighs turning you to face him.  your faces were nearly inches apart.  he kissed your forehead and smiled, "it okay, the guys don't care.  our gig isn't until 9 tonight."

"then that means we can cuddle longer," you smile.

"yes it does," Steven smiles, pulling you so, so close to him.

you inhaled his air.  then moved your face to his neck.  you began kissing and sucking on his neck, making him lightly moan.

"Ali..." he breathed, "oh gosh."

his body began moving, in pleasure.  you wanted to make him feel so happy, especially after the way he treated you.

you trailed from his neck to his mouth.  his soft lips on yours.  he rolled over top of you and held himself right above you, looking in your eyes.

"don't ever leave me," he said, shakily, "you mean way too much to go."

you began to tear up.  no one had cared about you that much.

"i will never ever leave your side starting now," you whisper.

"good," he smiled, lowering himself to kiss your forehead.