Kickstart My Heart

enjoy the song i put up😉😉

the next morning you wake up to a smiling face.

"good morning Steven," you say, in a sleepy voice.

"good morning beautiful," he smiles.

"what time is it?" you say, sitting up.

"about 9," Steven smiles, getting up on the bed, next to you.

"oh so not too late," you say.

"so we still have time to cuddle?" Steven asks, nervously.

"yes," you smile, laying back down, facing Steven.

Steven wraps his arms around you, pulling you close.  your face was buried in his neck and his head was resting on the top of yours.  you close your eyes and savor the moment.

then Slash bursts through the door.

"rise and shine f*ckers!!"

"leave us alone!!" Steven yells back.

"fineeee," Slash whines, leaving with the door open.

"oh my gosh i'm gonna punch him so hard," Steven laughs.

you two get up and head downstairs.  you sit down on a bar stool at the counter and watch Steven pour some orange juice for himself.

"want any?" he asks.

"sure," you say in a flirty voice, reaching over the counter and grabbing his cup.

"hey!" he laughs, coming around the counter and wrapping his arms around you.

"let goooo!" you laugh.

"what the f*ck are you two doing?" Axl says, walking in.

"something that you refused to do to your ex because you're too much of a wimp," Steven jokes.

"f*ck you," Axl says and goes to sit on the couch.

"ha-ha" Steven fake laughs at Axl.

...

later that day you, Mandi, and the guys decide to surprise the Crüe boys and go to their show at the Whiskey A-Go-Go tonight.  so you all start to get ready.  you head upstairs and walk in on Steven changing his pants.

"oh my Gosh i'm so sorry!" you say, covering your eyes and walking out.

"wait!" Steven yells, "you can come in."

"um, okay," you say looking down, embarrassed.

"don't be afraid, okay?" Steven comes over to you, thankfully, with his pants now.

"um.  i'm sorry.  i didn't realize that you were changing," you say quietly.

"it's okay!" Steven comforts.

Steven was so kind.  he always made sure everyone was happy.  he loved to cuddle, like you did.  he also cared about you.  he was so perfect.

"but um, Steven...there's a problem..."

"there could never be a problem with you," Steven says, lifting your face to his with his finger.

you two were barely inches apart.  and just like that he kissed you.  the first time you've ever kissed anyone.  all in your 21 years of life, had you ever kissed anyone.  and today that changed.  you got to kiss the face of an angel.

as you pulled away, your eyes met his.  his deep blue eyes were so captivating.  then he kissed you again.  and again.  the third kiss was very long.  you pulled away and asked,