|New Allies?|

Picture above: mood broad

Here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! Now we in season 7!

And Gerion is 4 years old while Aemma and Jane Tyrell are 2 years old.

**************

I woke up and I had the children being watched by the maids, while I headed to see where has my sister gone to this morning. I soon followed the smell of paint and found both of my siblings talking. I walked in.

I notice how she had a painter paint the floor of the map.

"Enemies to the north, enemies to south...." Cersei said walking around the painted map.

"We have enemies everywhere." I stated.

"But we need is new allies, we won't be able to win this war without support." said Jaime.

"What allies?" I asked. "The Freys are dead, we have no one left."

"And that's why we need new allies."
"You forget no one is going to help us."

"What of the Blackwoods?"

I pursed my lips. "I haven't heard from them in months."

"The Tyrells  are out of the question, even though they have grain." Cersei spoke up.

"They won't help us..." Jaime said looking at the map.

"They will because we have all 3 of Olenna's grandchildren and they are the heirs to Highgarden."

I pursed my lips into a tight line. They're going to used my children as the bait to lure Olenna's support to our side instead of the enemy. That's not going to happen,

"You will not used my children for your own gain." I stated. "They're my cubs."

Jaime came up to me and patted my head. "calm down, Amelia."

"If both of you haven't notice, I already invited someone allies to come over."

"Who?" me and Jaime asked in unison.

She took us to the main balcony to see who our new allies will be. We both looked to see an armada heading towards us. It had the sigil of the Greyjoys.

Oh you gotta be kidding me right?!

"The Greyjoys? You invited all of them?" Jaime asked

"Not all of them, I only invited the newly crown, King Euron Greyjoy." Cersei replied. "You said yourself, that we needed stronger, better allies, and seeing how Amelia won't allow us to used her children, well here you are."

"Greyjoys? They're not any better then the Freys, sister." I hissed in annoyance.

"They're not good at anything. They're just angry little people who steal things that they can't grow themselves." Jaime nod in agreement.