|What Secret Are You Hiding|

{I'm sorry about the short chapter, I woke up late and had to write this fast. So excuse me for the poor boring chapter. 😅😠☹️😴😷🤕🤒}

Today was a busy day, many people were demanding food and shelter and other stuff from us.

I wore a dark brown dress with black details, with white.

The top sleeves were slightly puffy, and I kept my hair in a bun covered in a bun cover with pearls. It wasn't fancy, it was simple.

I had to run to the chamber pot a lot, throwing up most of my food that I ate

Just throwing up constantly, and Hunter didn't seem to notice at all. Good...I guess.

Soon a week has gone by and I still haven't told him. At one point, he asked me to follow him into a room, and he corner me.

I looked up into his dark eyes and he stared into my bright emerald green eyes.

"Amelia, I can tell something is bugging you." he said husky.
"Nothing is bugging me." I did a fake smile.
"You're such a lair."
"I am not!"
"Than explain why you're making excuses?"
"........."
"Why so quiet now?"

I let out a sigh and than a knock on the door came, a Blackwood handmaid and she was holding a chamber pot.

She crusty when she saw us. Oh shit! He's going to find out that I'm with child.

He dismissed the maid before she could say anything and I internally cheered for joy. Than Hunter turn his attention to me.

"What are you hiding from me?"
"You won't get angry right?"
"Depends."
"Well...."

I walked around with anxiety and I walked back to Hunter and hold his hands and brought them to my belly.

He stared at my belly and looked at me. All he could do was just stare at my belly, and than his eye widen.

I backed up a bit, and he saw the worry looked in my eyes, I was frighten, I had no idea what's he going to do with me.

Is he going to punch me? Or do something more worser than Joffery....actually on second thought, I rather have Hunter hit me than Joffery.

Cause Joffery would've cut, beaten and whipped me around, hoping they I miscarried my baby. Now the question is; will Hunter beat me up? 

"You're with child?" he asked.
"Yes." I said meekly.
"Are you serious?"

Than his hand reached forward and than....

{*plays dramatic music*}