|Choose|

(🦁 I'm sorry if I haven't updated that much, I've been pretty busy, but shit happens in life. Fuck karma, why does it have to be bitch 😑 anyway enjoy this chapter. 🦁)

Today there was court, it was held two days after the battle, it's to honor the "bravery" of my stupid nephew.

I seriously loath him more than anything in this world. My sister decided to wear a bright green dress that made her eyes popped, while.

I wore our House's colors. My hair was in a slight braid/bun.

My dress was very simple, yet hers made her stand out if you will

My dress was very simple, yet hers made her stand out if you will. I had to wait to enter the throne room to be called. And soon I was called.

"Lady Amelia of House Lannister, enter."

I walked in with my wedding crown I wore back in the north with my dress.

I looked fierce and crusty before my nephew. I rather showed him the finger instead of bowing to this piece of shit.

"For my aunt, for risking her own life to guard my mother and brother, I name her, Lady of Harrenhal." Joffery stated and I could hear murmurs, I even saw Lord Baelish looked a little pissed.

I smile. "Thank you, your grace."

So now my father's House is going to have three lands, Casterly Rock, Lannisport, and now Harrenhal.

Than the doors open, and in came my father on his horse, wearing his armor.

Joffery mention for me to give him the Hand of the King's badge. I took it gently and walked over to my father and crusty.

"I name, my grandfather, Lord Tywin of House Lannister, as the hand of the king." Joffery said.
"Thank you, your grace." he said and left the court.

I went to stand at my side, and there was Ser Loras Tyrell and a women beside him with wavy brown hair and brownish-blue eyes.

And her dress was very revealing, showing much of her small bust.

Soon, Loras kneeled before Joffery and asked for him to take his sister for his wife, yet Joffery stated that Sansa was his soon to be wife

Than the grand maester Pycelle told Joffery that Sansa, was the daughter of a traitor.

And a girl born of traitor's blood shouldn't be marry to a king.

Even Cersei agree to this fact, I saw her glaring at Sansa, and she looked down in shame.

Poor girl, but I knew she was faking it, because she didn't want to marry the freak anymore.

And so, Joffery agreed to marry Lady Margaery instead of Lady Sansa. When the court was done,

I headed back to my room, and suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Enter." I said in my best regal voice.

The door open, and my sister walked in, she shut the door closed.

"Cersei, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, quiet in deed, a bird told me she had a message for you, from your northern husband." she let the little girl in.

I kneel down and listen the news, and whatever I had in my hand drop to the floor.

I thank the child fast and she slipped out, I hand my hand on my sides, and shook my head.

No way...that's impossible...how could he....

"What's wrong now?" Cersei asked me

"You were right...Robb gotten a whore from Volantis with child, and he married her." I said.

"...I guess he gets that from his father," Cersei remarked.
"Yeah, I guess so." I clenched my fist.

He humiliated me, he ruined me, ruined my name in front of other lords that rally for him.

I never felt this embarrassed in my life, except for one time when I nearly tripped in front of him.

And he helped me up and gave me a kind smile, and Jaime got all overly brother- protective of me.

I walked out of my room, and Cersei followed me out, there was Ser Loras and Hunter walking in the same direction.

Both of them made me want to go on my knees. But must I choose between than, But, I'm a Lannister, and a lioness never bows to anyone lower than her in this life.

Soon, I'll have to marry Hunter, because my father arranged another marriage for me.

House Blackwood turn their coats to our House, against their Over Lord and went to us for help.

My father agreed to help them, if they agree to a marriage-pact. One of Lord Blackwood's sons will marry to one of my father's last children.

Which is obviously me, and he agreed.

I just wish, I could live the life I wanted, choose who I wanted to marry, but Hunter and I met in the north.

And we had a mini affair, now we're having a chance to become husband and wife. Our wedding will be here very soon.

(The next morning)

It was a bright morning, and my sister was the one who woke me up, she gave me a red wrapped.

And grabbed my hand, pulling me the Royal dresser, they took my measurements and showed me different fabrics for my wedding dress.

Of course, I had to pick a color that will make me appear good and not plain. I choose a brilliant white dress that had lace.

Soon, we were talking about other wedding plans. This is going the be the most crazies weddings plans I ever heard. But a bit of revenge as well.