Chapter 8

Chanel's P.O.V.

"LIAM, CHANEL, COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!!!!" Louis yelled. We both backed up and walked downstair's. Niall, Zayn. Louis, Harry, and Celeste were sitting on the couch.
"Wait, since when did Chanel get here?!?!" Harry questioned.
"She came in when you were in the bathroom." Niall said.
"Oh." Harry finished. Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Celeste, and Harry stood up and stared at me.
"What?" I asked.
"We wanna congradulate you on your win so were gonna take you out to dinner tonight! Then after dinner were going to have a party here!!" Zayn said. I smiled imeaditly!
"Really?!?! You guys didnt have to do that!! Thank you!!" I said hugging Niall then Liam then Zayn then Louis then Harry. That was the most awkward hug ever. We both knew it to. "Who's coming to the party?!" I asked.
"Lets just say James, Mickey, and Caroline Flack wont be entering this house!" Celeste said.
"Where's dinner?" I asked.
"We dont know what it's called but it's an italian restrant! I know how much you love your pasta! Also it's at 20:30 (8:30)" Celeste said.
"Thanks you guys!!" I said. It was 15:53 (3:53.).

***Skipping to 19:46 (7:46)***
I was in my room looking through all my dresses. Finally i found the one i wanted to wear: With those shoes and bracelet. I needed to do my makeup and hair. I quickley did this:
I walked downstairs and saw Celeste in this:
"Ready?" Niall asked walking downstairs as the other boy's followed.
"Yup!" I said! We walked outside and took the Escalade.
*skipping the car ride*
We all sat down. I sat across from Harry, and next to Liam and Louis. It was awkward. All of us knew how awkward it was. Me and Harry were broken up and we knew it. We never talked about it. The watress came and took our orders. I swear everyone was quite the whole dinner. It was weird.
"Excuse me for a minute." I said getting up and walking outside. I sat on a bench. It was a little cold outside. I put my elbow's on my legs and my fists on my cheaks. It was so hard to look at Harry. It made everything worse that everyone was quite. I wanted to go home and pretend none of this even happened. I got about 100 or more text's congradulating me today. Liam came outside and walked over to me.
"Our food's here. Im sorry eveything is awkward. Lets just finish dinner and have a party!!" Liam said doing a little dance. I laughed and got up.
*After dinner. The party started I changed into this: * (they are Chanel's PJ's to)
I didnt want to get in anything special so i got in my pj's. The party has been going on for an hour now. I snuck upstairs into my room. I went on twitter and saw all the great tweets about me winning gold! Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone even tweeted me!
'Justin wrote: Congrats to @_______ for winning the gold in BMX!! We should meet up and have dinner sometime! ;)'
'Austin wrote: Great Job today @_______!! Go USA!!!'
There was a message to me from Justin.
' Here is my cell number: xxx-xxx-xxxx text me ;)'
I replied to Justin saying 'Here's my number, So call me maybe!! xxx-xxx-xxxx' I know Carly Rae Jepson is signed by Justin.
"There you are!! Why are you up here?" Liam asked.
"I got tired of the party and i wanted to go to bed! What are you doing up here?" I asked
"The same thing as you." Liam climbed into bed with me.
"Hey Liam, It is weird if you like you ex boyfriends best friend?" I asked.
"Nope. Is it weird if you like your best friends ex girl friend?" He asked.
"Nope!" I said. The next thing i knew was me and Liam were kissing. I didnt feel anything. Ugh!! We both pulled back. "Let's not do that again." I said.
"Agreed!" Liam finished.
"Ugh... I dont know who i want right now Liam!" I said putting my head in my lap.
"Follow your heart!" He replied
"I want Harry but i hate him right now!!" I told Liam sitting back up.
"What about Tom Daley?"
"I like him but he's my best friend! I know i had a crush on him but things change Liam! I thought i was starting to like you but we just kissed and i dont really like you. Dont get me wrong! Your good looking but just not for me! I like Harry and i cant stop liking him Liam! Help me!" I said putting my face back in my lap.
"I cant help you on this one! Love does what it does!" Liam replied putting his hand on my back. There was a nock on the door. Liam got up and answered it.
"Can i talk to Chanel?" The person asked.
"Sure." Liam replied. I looked up and it was Harry. "I'll leave you two alone." Liam finished walking out.
"Okay Chanel, why are you ignoring me?" He asked.
"You seariousley dont know? Did you even see me pass out today? It was because i saw you and Mickey. That's the second time you've cheated on me! You should know by now that im starting to like you! Mickey and you grose me out! You were gonna do it with her!" I said.
"No we wernt!!" Harry protested.
"DONT YOU LIE TO ME HAROLD!! I WAS UNDER THE BED HIDING! Im proud that you guys were gonna use a rubber jonny but still! Even though you didnt do it, you would of!!" I protested back.
"Im sorry! I was stupid! I AM stupid!" Harry replied
"I know Harry! I know your stupid! We ALL know your stupid! You just are using me! The first time this happened it was with Caroline. The boys told me that you have always been fond of her!! And Mickey! THAT IS MY BLOODY EX BOYFRIENDS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURTS!!! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HEART BROKEN? APPERENTLY NOT! I AM HARRY!!! YOU WERE AT MY FIRST BMX RACE AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS COMPETTING BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY KISSING MICKEY! I BLOODY PASSED OUT BECAUSE I SAW THAT! YOU PROBABLY HAD NO IDEA I PASSED OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH MICKEY!! YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU HARRY!!! Now tell me, why did you do that?" I screamed. At this point i had so many tears running down my face i didnt bother to wipe them away.
"I wish i could take it all back! Mickey just came on to me. Dont get me wrong, she is pretty but, you are beautiful, you are caring, you are nice, you are sexy, you are amazing, you are art, you are lovely, you are hopefully mine for real! I TRULY wanna be with you! Kissing Mickey at your own game was the dumbest thing i have ever done in my life! I will make ALL of this up to you! Lottie, will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked.
"Are you stupid? You just cheated on me two times and you think you can ask me out and everything will be okay? No Harry!! I like you alot and i want to say yes, but im smart enough to say no! You've lost my trust! If you can prove to me that you can be a good boyfriend than i will CONSIDER being your girl friend! Right now, im still mad at you and yo need to start from the begining! Get my friendship, then my trust, you can earn my heart." I said.
"Okay. Thank you. By the way, you need to start training one of us for the celebrity BMX thing, and can i call you Lottie? I like that name!" He replied.
"Ugh. Fine!! You can call me Lottie. And you guys have to pick who will be trained the BMX. Tell me tomorrow morning who it will be. Im tired. Good night." I told Harry.
"Goodnight love." He said kissing my forhead and walking toards the door.
"Dont kiss me! Im mad at you!!!" I proteted.
"Sorry. Good night." He said walking out and shutting the door. Liam walked back in.
"What happened?" He asked.
"He appologised and i told him he needed to regain my trust." I told Liam.
"Oh. Im tried so goodnight!" Liam told me.
"Good night!" I said and we both fell asleep.