Chapter 9

Chanel's P.O.V.

I woke up and turned over to Liam. Liam wasnt there. I got up and streched before i walked out of our room. Maybe Niall and Celeste would be in their room. I peeked my head inside and nobody. Same with Zayn, Louis, and Harry's room. There was a window at the end of the hall where you could see the cars parked outside. The only car that was there, was mine. I walked dounstairs slowely not knowing if anyone was there. I walked into the kitchen and saw some pancakes with a rose next to them. Also there was a note there. It said 'Good morning lovely! I made you some pancakes! After your done with breakfast get dressed and go into your car! Xx - Harry' I giggled and started to eat my wonderful pancakes.
After i was finished i went upstairs and got dressed. I knew i was going to be training one of the boys today. I got dressed in this:
After i was done getting ready for the day, i walked outside and into my car. There was another note and rose on the drivers seat. It said 'Come teah me how to ride a bike! Xx- Harry' I chuckled and sat in the car. My phone went off as soon as i shut the door. I thought it was gonna be Harry but it was a person i least expected.
"Hey! It's Justin! I saw your interview you had after you won! Since your not dating anyone wanna go grab dinner tonight? Maybe at 7:00 if that's fine with you! BTW i love the responce on twitter 'so call me maybe!' Talk to you soon!"
I replied instantly. "That sounds great!! Should i dress fancy or casuial?"
I strted my car and pulled out of the drive way. The olympic building was about 30 minutes away. A few minutes later i got a responce from Justin. I waited to respond when i was at a red light.
"fancy! I wanna make a good inpreion on a 'first date' if you will!" OMG!! Its a date! Im going on a date with Justin Bieber! I wasnt gonna call it a date but i have no problem with calling it a date!
"Okay! I cant wait!!"
I arrived at the Olympic building. It felt like it took forever! I went to my dressing room to get into my BMX unifrom or whatever you wanna call it! Justin repled.
"Me to! I gotta go. Please dont text back. I'll get in trouble. Bye!"
After i was done changing, i grabbed my bike and rode to the course. Harry was just sitting on the ground in the middle of the track. I was facing his back. I decided to scare him. Im still mad at him, even though he made me brakefast and got me flowers. My helmate was sitting in the booth. Quickly, i grabbed it and put it on. I rode down the hill and right next to Harry. Harry jumped back and screamed. I couldnt help but to laugh.
"What was that for?!" He asked.
"I never said im not still mad at you!" I snaped back. I was in the best mood ever but i still have to act mad at Harry!
"Okay then. Do i need to get a BMX outfit on to?" He asked.
"Yes! There are some uniforms in the booth! Go find one in your size! Just put it on over your clothes. Also there are shoe's in there. Grab some and a helmate! Dont put the helmate on yet. Im gonna go get you a bike!" I yelled as he went in the anouncers booth. All the bike's are kept under the stands. I walked to the door by the stands. It was always so dark in there. There was only one light in there. I turned it on and grabbed a guys bike. There were a bnch of keys to unlock the bikes on the wall. I grabbed the keys for bike 17. Then i walked over to it and unlocked it. After i was done i put the keys back, turned the light's out and walked out with the bike. The door to the bike locks when you close it from outside. When i turned around to see if Harry was done, i saw him walking back to the spot he was sitting. His helmate was in his hands and he had his uniform, and shoes on. Holy crap! He looked good! But i didnt have to tell him that! I rode his bike up to him.
"Here. Go at the top of the gate with your bike." I got off the bike and gave it to him. He walked it up to the gate and waited for me apperently. I knew his hair wouldnt be able to fit in his helmate. We have a bald cap for that! Haha!! "Okay. I hate to break it to ya but, your hair won't fit in your helmate." I said.
"I know that. So what am i going to do?" He asked.
"Well, your gonna have to wear this bald cap!" I said handing it to him. His face was priceless when he saw the cap.
"How the hell do i put this on?!?!" He asked.
"Here!" I said putting the cap on for him. We needed to stuff all of his hair in! It looked so funny! "There you go! Now put your helmate on!" I finnished. "What were gonna do is, im gonna race you. Your just gonna race how you normaly would. After i beat you i will tell you everything you did wrong!" I said. I went into the booth and put up the gate. Also i pressed a automatic button that said 'rider's ready, watch the gate' then beeped. I put my helmate on and rushed to my bike. "Get ready. When the gate falls for the first time it scares you!" I said. We got in our starting possitions and waited for the gate. The gate dropped and i heard Harry swear behind me. I chuckled and kept going. Once in a wile i would look back and see where he was. Actually he wasnt half bad! All i needed to train him on is turning sharp and when the gate falls. I finished and turn the bike around so i would be facing Harry. He came up next to me and stopped.
"So, How did i do?" He asked.
"Actually you didnt do that bad! All we need to work on is you turning and when the gate falls! Dont worry about falling when the gate falls! You will not fall! Also when you make a sharp turn! You lean one way when you turn and you should lean the oppisite way your turning. Becasue you slow down when you turn. That's when you get in the back and run over by the other riders! So this time around im going to ride very close to you. Dont get nervous because when you are compeating against 12 other contestants you cant get nervous! Ready?" I asked.
"Ready." Harry said riding his bike up to the top. I reset the button and gate. This time when we started out Harry wasnt scared when the gate dropped. I went on the left side of him. We were coming up to the turn. Harry did something wrong and fell right into me. When we fell he ended ontop of me. Our helmates were head to hed. We just staied like that for a few seconds.
"Can you get off me?" I asked trying to push him off.
"Ugh sure." He said getting off me.
"I think we should be done for today. Good job though." I said getting up and grabbing my bike. Harry did the same. I took my helmate off and Harry did too. We both were going to put our bikes away. As soon as we walked inside and turned the lights on Harry asked
"Are you still mad at me?"
"No not really. I should be but i just cant be." I said shyly.
"Im sorry again. Can i give you a hug?" He asked.
"Ugh sure. " I said. We walked over to eachother and hugged. I knew Harry didnt think it was awakard but, i did. We pulled away and walked out. Harry left his shoe's, helmate, uniform, and bald cap by hs bike. "Ugh im gonna go to my dressing room. I'll see you at home." I said walking the direction of mt dressing room.
"Okay. I'll see ya at home!" Harry said going in the other direction. I walked into my dressing room and got back into the clothes i had on before i started racing. The reason i thought i should leave Harry was because i was starting to like him again. I need to stay stubborn! I cant touch him! Ugh. Maybe Celeste and the other's are home. I changed and walked out to my car. I got into my car and got ready to leave. After got ready i pulled out of the Olympic buildings. My phone was in my lap and i thought i should call Louis.
Louis: 'Hello?'
Me: Hey Louis! Where are you guys? When i got up this morning you guys wernt there!
Louis: Oh sorry about that. I went out with Eleanor, Niall and Celeste went to get breakfast, Zayn and Perrie got to hang out, and Liam went to Jack Wills. Were all back home now!
Me: Okay! Good! Harry should get home before me. Im still driving home.
Louis: How was traning Harry?
Me: It went okay. Harry wasnt half bad at BMX. He should stick to singing. All he needed to work on is when the gate falls and when he turns. But everything got awkward for me.
Louis: How?