Chapter 19

Lottie's P.O.V.
(three weeks later)

I woke up feeling really sick. I think im coming down with the flu. I've felt like this for about a week. Audrey walked in.
"How are you feeling today?" She asked.
"Awful. My stomach hurts." I told her.

"That night you and Harry went out, did you, ugh..." She started to ask.
"Yeah but it was protected." I replied.
"I think you should check just to be sure." Audrey said handing me a pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Ughhhhh. I felt miserable. I took the test and waited. Darcy ran inside the bathroom and gave me a hug.

"Are you feeling better mommy?" She asked.
"Not really. I wish i was!" I told her.
"What are you doing?" She questioned.
"Im checking if i have the flu or not!" I told her. My timer on my phone went off. I looked at the test and it was positive.

"Oh my god." I said.
"Are you sick?" Darcy asked.
"Nope. Im not." I told her. I started to cry.
"What's wrong?" Darcy asked.
"I got dust in my eye!" i said. The doorbell rang.

"DADDY'S HERE!!!!!" Darcy yelled running away. What is Harry doing here? He walked into the bathroom and gave me a hug.
"Are you feeling any better?" He asked.
"Not sure. What are you doing here and where's Darcy?" I questioned.
"Darcy's with Louis, he came with me, and i wanted to check in on you!" Harry said. "What's wrong?" He asked me noticing i was crying.
"Im pregnant." I told him.

"With our kid?" He asked.
"Yes. Your the only person that it can be! What is Caroline gonna think? What are we gonna do??" I questioned.
"We'll be fine!" Harry said pulling me into his arms. Soon, to our surprise, Caroline walked in.
"What are you doing?!" She yelled at Harry.
"Hugging Lottie! How cant you see that?" He snapped at her.
"Why are you here?" Caroline said.
"She's been sick and i went to check in on her! Go away!" Harry yelled.
"WHAT IS THIS?!?!" Caroline asked looking at the pregnancy test.
"Her pregnancy test. She's pregnant with another one of our kids!" Harry said excited.
"WHAT?!?! YOU HAD SEX WHILE WE WERE DATING?!?!?! WE'RE OVER!" Caroline yelled and storming out of the house.
"Im excited!" Harry said.
"Me to. Im just surprised!" I told him.
"Since Caroline is out of the picture, would you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked.
"I would love to." I said kissing him.