Chapter 5

Chanel's P.O.V.

I ran out of the closite and saw Niall laying in the ball pit passed out.
"What the heck happened?!?!" I asked
"He just passed out of no were!! Call someone!!!" Celeste said. Harry ran to the phone and called the medical services we have here at the olympics. Within minutes paremedics rushed in. They put Niall on a strecher and carried him out.
"He will be in the medical center in the west building. You can go and see him soon." A paremedic said walking out. Celeste was crying burried in the pit. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Come on. Lets go see him! Everything will be okay!" I said. She sniffled and got up. "Come on you guys were gonna go see him." I finished. We got up and locked the door. The golf cart keys were still sitting where i left them. I quickly grabbed them and ran back to the golf cart. Liam and Louis sat in the back. Danielle sat on Liam's lap and Eleanor sat on Louis's lap. Zayn sat in the passenger's seat and Celeste sat on his lap. Harry sat in the driver's seat and i sat on his lap to drive. Harry controled the petals and i controled the stearing. He floored it!!! Celeste was still crying. I know how much she loved Niall. I think they are secretly dating. We got there in a few minutes. Celeste bolted inside as did the rest of us. A nurse was standing right in front of the door.
"Niall is okay. Something happened with his fast motablisim. The doctor wants to watch him for a few more hours but he should be out by tonight. You can go see him now! He is the first door on the left." The man said pointing to the room. Celeste ran as soon as the guy showed us what door. Soon we walked inside and saw Celeste hugging Niall. She was crying even more. Niall was trying to calm her down. It was so sweet.
"Niall are you okay?!" Liam said going over to him.
"Yeah mate im fine. Something just happened with my motablisim. Also Celeste, will you be my girlfriend? I love you and i have waited so long for my princess to come! And now she's here!" Niall said grabbing her hand.
"YES!!! I cant beleive my idol just asked me out!!" She said hugging him. I was crying now! I felt an arm around my waist. I looked over and it was Harry. Harry kissed my cheak which had a tear comming down it. It was about 15:34 (3:34)
"Mr. Horan, you are able to go home now. " The doctor said. Niall jumped up, grabbed Celeste's hand and walked out. We all followed. Harry grabbed my hand. You know what? This isnt love! Harry doesnt like me! He's just pretending to like me. Hes flirting with me by kissing me and asking me out! Ugh! He knows im falling for it! Two can play at this game! Im gonna get him back! I went on my tip toes and kissed his jaw line.
"Woah!" He said under his breth! He looked at me and I winked. He moved his eye brows up. This time Louis drove home or back to me and Celeste's dressing room. We went back in the building. I put the keys BACK on the counter and walked to our room. We went inside. Harry pulled me into the closite and shut the door behind him. As soon as he turned around he started kissing me. Ugh oh! Of course i kissed back. Harry started to kiss harder and more intense. I was gonna go along until we needed to draw the line. Harry picked me up not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around him. He was holding my up by holding my bum. He took of his shirt and belt. Harry's gonna HATE me after i give him some more teasing! I bit my lip and moaned. He lifted off my shirt and only my bra was on. Also he took off my pants. Next thing i knew Harry was naked. HOLY CRAP! No more words for that! Harry started to take off my bra.
"Nope!" I said removing his hands.
"Just get back here and give me some Chanel!" He said winking at me as i got up and grabbed my clothes.
"Nope! Were not even dating and you want to have sex!! Were just friends!" I started getting my clothes back on.
"You are such a tease!!" He replied getting his clothes back on.
"I know!" I said smiling. By now all my clothes were back on. I walked out smiling and putting my hair in a pony tail.
"Where were you guys?!" Zayn asked.
"Harry wanted to talk, thats it!" I said runing and jumping into the ball pit.
"Hey Harry!" I said as he walked out.
"Hi" He replied pissed. I giggled. "We gottoa go to dinner in half an hour! Just saying." he finnished.
"I GOTTA GO GET READY!!!" I said running back to my closite. As soon as i got in the closite i grabbed the door frame and peeked my head out so i could see everyone. "Should i dress fancy?!" I asked.
"Not really fancy!" Harry said laughing a little bit. I went by my dresses and found a dress also some shoes to match! My jewlery box was right next to me. I peeked over and picked out a pink ring. This is what the outfit looked like: Hair and Makeup:
*half and hour later*
"CHANEL LETS GO!!!" I heard Harry yell. My hand reached out and i opened the door. "You look great!" Harry said getting up and walking towards me. When he reached me he put his arm around my waist. "Lets go! Bye everyone! See you later!" Harry yelled.
"Bye! Dont stay out to late or have too much fun!" Louis said winking. God i love the boy! Me and Harry walked out side and into the car. Before we reached the car i saw a person i thought i would never see again......

James.