Chapter 7

Chanel's P.O.V.

I woke up and i felt like a million parametic's were around me. My head really hurts. Two people helped me up. One was a paramedic, and the other was Tom. Wait, It was TOM!!!
"TOM!!!!" I said wile hugging him. As i looked over Tom's shoulder i saw Harry wispering in Mickey's ear. Mickey smiled and giggled. It was so cold this morning. And she didnt even have a jacket on!!
"Are you okay?" Tom asked.
"Yeah im fine! I just got a little nervous! I can race now!" I told Tom. My eyes glanced over to Harry and Mickey. Harry was looking over at the score board. It had all of the BMX girl's name's on it. His eye's widened when he saw my name and number. Im 33. At this point i was pissed. I let go of Tom.
"Good luck!" He said kissing my cheak. "I saw Harry and that other girl kissing. I know that's why you passed out. I love you!" He wispered in my ear and walking away. I put my helmat on and got on my bike. The anouncer went on and said "Rider's ready, watch the gate, BEEEP" As soon as i relised how mad i was, i saw i was first and winning! I used all my might to finish. As soon as i passed the line i heard cherring and saw a bunch of american flags being shaken in the air. I had just won! What? I won? I saw Tom running to me. I ripped my helmet off and ran to him. He picked me up and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back. I never wanted him to let go. I just was cought up with a celebrity but apperently he doesnt even care about me. Maybe me and Tom were ment to be together. Everybody in the stadium was staring at us like were crazy! We are! TONS of interviewer's ran up to us.
"So Chanel how does it feel to win the gold metal for BMX?!" He asked me.
"I dont even believe that i won! Its been my dream since i was a little girl!" I said starting to cry.
"Thank you for your time!" The man said walking away.
"Excuse me but can i get an interview with you in an hour?" A lady said walking over to me.
"Sure! Where is it?" I asked.
"Can we interview you in the west building?" She asked.
"Sure!" I replied. WOW! I won. I glanced over at Harry and Mickey, they wernt there. Whatever. I took Tom's hand and ran to my dressing room so i could change for my interview's. As soon as Tom got inside he did a front flip into the ball pit. I just jumped in.
"So Tom, i already know im going to get a TON of question's about Harry, and now that i kissed you they're probably going to ask me about that. So where do we stand relationship wise?" I asked.
"Well let me tell you this, Ive liked you since the day we met! Your my best friend and always have been! I wanna try a relationship but if it doesnt work i still wanna be best friends. How does that sound?" Tom asked.
"Well, i just got out of a relationship a few day's ago and im pissed at my 'boy friend' so im not ready to be in a relationship right now. Im sorry!" I said giving him a half smile.
"It's completely fine!" He said smiling at me. "I need to go get dressed! I'll be right back!" I said running into my dressing room.

I was ready to go and i was in this: I walked out and Tom just stared at me.
"WOW! Are you ready love?" He asked.
"Yes!" We walked out and walked to the west building. It wasnt too far away. As we walked in a lady was there waiting for me.
"Hello Miss. Griffin, you can have a seat over there. And for you Mr. Daley, you can sit anywere behind the camera." The lady said. I walked over to the chair in front of the camera and sat. Tom stood next to the camea man. The lady sat down and started to ask me question's.
"Hello everyone! Good morning in London! We are here with the gold medal winner Chanel Griffin! Hello Chanel, How are you?" She asked
"Im good! Thanks for asking!"
"So how does it feel to win a gold metal for the first time?"
"I dont even believe it! I probably never will! This has been my dream since i was a little girl!" I replied.
"So what's going on with your relationship right now?" She asked.
"I am currently not in a relationship! I just got out of one a few day's ago." I replied.
"I know you and Harry Styles were in a relationship. So can you explain how you and Harry's relationship was?" The lady asked.
"Well to tell you the truth, i relised my boyfriend was cheating on me, so i called him and he told me that i would never find another boyfriend, so i told him i already did and it was Harry Styles. He was the first person that came to mind. So me and Harry were pretending to be in a relationship the whole time. I started to like him a lot but then i saw him kissing that girl today and i knew that even though were not realy dating that he cant stay in a commited relationship. So i guess were broken up!" I said with tears starting to run down my cheaks. "Im sorry can i have a minute?" I asked.
"Sure! Well be back with Chanel Griffin, Stay tuned!" She said as they went to advert. I just sat there and cried. I knew i loved Harry no matter how hard i tried not to, i did! After 2 minutes i stopped crying and cleened myself up.
"Were back with the beautiful gold medal winner, Chanel Griffin!" She said. "So do you still have feeling's for Harry?" She continued.
"To be honest, I think so. I tried so hard not to like him because it wasnt even a real relationship but i did like him. Now, i dont have one feeling for him. That was the 2nd time he 'cheated' on me. The first time it was with Caroline Flack. Harry appoligesed and said it would never happen again, but look what happened today." I said holding back more tears.
"That's all the time we have for today. Thank you Chanel for joining us!" I nodded and the camera's turned off. Me and Tom walked out. I dont get my medal till after the olympic's are all over.
"Hey Tom, im gonna go home. I'll see you later!" I said.
"Bye love!" He replied. I already had my car keys so i went stright to my car and drove home. Celeste ran up to my car before i pulled out.
"Take me home to! Dont just leave me here!" She said gettting in my car. "By the way, i saw your interview. Im sorry! I wish she wasn even related to me! I dont know what went wrong with her!" Celeste told me.
"Its fine." I said weakley.