Stay

Author’s Note:

Hi my kittens! This is the second chapter. I’m sorry if I’m rushing things. Please favorite and comment to tell me if you want me to continue. I love you all and I will try my best to keep you entertained.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 “Well, What do you want to know?” Ciel looked at Sebastian with a seductive smirk on his face. They arrived at Sebastian’s place. It looked like a normal apartment with a few extras here and there. “I know it doesn’t look like much, but I guarantee you, inside, it’s a bachelor’s pad.”

 And indeed it was. Ciel stepped inside not being able to keep his mouth from hanging open. This guy was rich! Well duh! He was a model after all. The place was amazing! “So, do you like it?”

 “Are you kidding?! I love it!”

 “Here, let me give you a tour.”

Sebastian took Ciel’s hand and led him through the house. The first stop was the bedroom, of course. It was way bigger than Ciel’s tiny home. The bed was covered in silk blue sheets that were almost the same color as his sapphire orbs. The window drapes were a navy blue. I guess this guy really loves blue, Ciel thought. But so what? It didn’t bother him because, hey, Ciel liked blue too. Sebastian walked over to his bed and sat on it. He patted the empty space next to him, indicating that he wanted Ciel to come over and sit next to him. “Would you like to try the bed? To see how comfy it is I mean.”

 Ciel’s face instantly became flushed, thinking about all the stuff ‘would you like to try out the bed’ meant. “S-Sure”

 He walked over to Sebastian and sat a bit further away from him than Sebastian would have liked. So in order to fix that, Sebastian wrapped one of his arms around Ciel’s waist and pulled him closer. Ciel laid his head on Sebastian’s chest. “Yeah, it comfy……..and warm.”

 Ciel yawned like the sleepy little kitten he was. Sebastian kept the ‘so adorable’ thought to himself. “Would you like to spend the night, I mean because you’re sleepy and all not because……..”

 Ciel looked at him with a smile plastered on his face. “Are you sure I won’t be bothering you?”

 Another yawn and another ‘so adorable’. “Nope, you won’t be any trouble at all. Just one question, are you going to sleep in those clothes or do you want me to lend you some pj’s?”

 “Do you mind lending me some? I promise I’ll wash them and everything.”

 “There’s no need for that, love” Sebastian got up and walked to his dresser leaving poor Ciel all alone on the bed. To his surprise, Ciel missed the feeling of Sebastian’s warm body. Ciel stared at Sebastian getting pajamas out for him. He was so graceful. Sebastian pulled out a blue silk pajama and walked over to where Ciel was on the bed. Okay, there was no argument, this guy LOVED blue………and silk. Sebastian looked at Ciel with a confused look. What’s Ciel thinking about? “What’s on your mind, beautiful?”

 “I was just thinking about how much you love blue……and silk.”