Nothing Can Separate Us Nothing

Author's Note:

Another update! Hope you likey! Now read my kittens!

Warning:

GRELL..........that is all :)

Disclaimer:

I do not own Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) or any of its characters.

"CLAUDE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Ciel saw Sebastian's eyes glow and panicked. He had to calm him down.

"Sebastian, baby, calm down its going to be ok-"

"No, its not! How can everything possibly be okay! That piece of shit fucking stabbed your eye! How can anything be okay?!"

"Sebastian just please, calm down! You're scaring me!" Sebastian stopped and looked at Ciel. He really did scare the young man.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, love, I didn't mean to scare you. Its because Claude and I go back to when we were just 5 years old and he's taken more than one thing away from me already."

"S-Sebby?"

"Yes, love?"

"It's hard to hear you."

"Oh-no! Ciel! Stay with me, love! Stay with me!"

((Ciel's POV))

"It's hard to hear you." And then everything went black. The last thing I heard Sebastian say was 'stay with me', but I couldn't.

"Ciel? Ciel, love, are you awake?" I groaned. I opened my eyes. I couldn't see anything with my right eye and it hurt like crazy. I remember nothing.

"S-Sebastian?"

"I'm here, love."

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?" I shook my head and I realized that was a bad idea because my head started to hurt too.

"Actually all I remember is being stabbed in the eye."

"Yes. You were inside the restroom when someone stabbed you and then you fainted." I could've sworn I saw him flinch when I mentioned what had happened.

"Sebastian..."

"Hmm?"

"Who's Claude?"

"Claude...he use to be my best friend. We were really close friends until he betrayed me. We've known each other since we were 5."

"What did you mean when you said Claude took away more than one thing from you."

"Oh that...well..." I put his index finger over Sebastian's mouth to shush him.

"You don't have to tell me. Not now. Tell me when you're ready, okay?"

"But.."

"That's final"

"Thank you for understanding."

"Of course, now let's look at the bright side. At least he didn't kill me." Sebastian shuddered at the thought.

"Please don't say that. It hurts to think he could've done something worse to you."

I nodded, understanding what he was feeling. I would've felt the same about Sebastian if he were to get hurt.

"Sebby."

"Yes, love?"

"I love you." Sebastian smiled at his lover.