You Saved Me...

Author's Note: Chapter 7…ENJOY!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), except in my DREAMS!

Ciel woke up to the sight of a red thong next to his head. "Sebby, please don't tell me this is yours."

"Actually it is."

"Are you sure it doesn't belong to that Grell guy?"

"So you were awake."

"You didn't answer my question."

"May I ask why you were pretending to be asleep?"

"Sebby!"

"Yes, I'm sure! That belongs to me!"

"Why do you have a red thong?"

"I thought I would look good in it."

"Do you."

"Well I don't know."

"Let me be the judge of that. Put it on."

Sebastian did as he was told and came out of the bathroom wearing the red thong. Ciel looked at him with wide eyes. Was this...his boyfriend? Apparently. The only words that could escape his mouth were..."Holy shit!" Sebastian gave him a confused look.

"Is that 'holy shit' as in holy shit you're smokin' or as in holy shit, my eyes burn?"

"Holy shit you're smokin'" Sebastian chuckled.

"Do I really look that good?" All Ciel managed to do was nod.

"Y-You l-look like a m-model." Ciel mentally kicked himself for saying something so obvious. Of course he looked like a model, he was a model! "Ciel, I have to tell you something." Ciel got up and pulled Sebastian into a reassuring embrace. "I haven't been completely honest with you..."

"What is it Sebastian?"

"Well..."

"Wait, before you tell me, put on some clothes please or I'm going to be VERY distracted." Sebastian let go of Ciel and went to put on some clothes. When he came back he was fully clothed. He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. Ciel walked over and, unlike the first time they met, he sat as close to Sebastian as possible and hugged him, putting his head on Sebastian's chest. "Okay, here goes nothing; Claude was a very dear friend of mine until about 10 years ago. My parents were very rich because they owned Funtom Modeling. I met Claude when my father took me to work one day. His dad worked for my father, and that day he had brought his son to work too. I walked up to him, we started talking, and ever since then we've been friends. However my father never paid his family enough money." Ciel noticed tears forming at the corner of his eyes. He got on his knees and kissed Sebastian's cheek without letting go of him. He squeezed Sebastian a bit for reassurance.

"10 years ago, I woke up to a burning mansion. I ran through the rooms looking for my parents. But I found nothing but burning ash." By then cold tears were running down Sebastian's cheeks. All Ciel could do to comfort his lover was hug him tighter. "I started to cry and my vision became blurry. I felt someone pick me up and take me out of the mansion. When I opened my eyes all I saw was a dark figure running away. He turned around and there they were golden eyes. Claude Faustus had burned down my mansion, along with my parents. Although I knew the answer, I kept asking myself why he did it. He had pulled me into a dark abyss"

"I-I'm so sorry."

"But you pulled me out of it." Ciel looked at Sebastian, speechless. A few seconds passed and Ciel finally managed to say something.

"And you've done the same to me." Sebastian looked at Ciel with wide eyes.

"What?"

Ending Note:

Sorry for the very short chapter. To make it up to you guys, next one is going to be extra long. I told you guys to comment as much as you can and I will update faster and you guess just made me so happy! 50 comments by my 6th chapter! I'm so happy I can update ever day! But, first get me to 100 comments and then I will update every day!! Bye my kittens! Don't forget to comment! ^-^