We're Over

A/N:

Congrats to @AmariBennett for guessing it right. Who was at the door, read and find out. Alright enough blabber, READ my kittens! ^.^

Warning: Short chapter ahead

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Kuroshitsuji in any way, shape, or form.

"CLAUDE!"

"Shhh! I just want to talk. Meet me behind your apartment building at midnight."

"Seeebbbbyyyy?" Ciel whined from the bedroom.

"Bye." Claude whispered.

"Wait, d-" And before Sebastian could finish his sentence, Claude was nowhere to be seen. He shut the door and walked back to the bedroom.

"Sebby? Who was at the door?"

"No one important, kitten."

"Okay…hey, it's still 10, wanna go for another round?"

"Alright, my little kitten."

"Be gentle, okay?"

"Of course, I always am."

XXX

Once Sebastian saw his little kitten fall asleep, he gave him a peck on his forehead and made his way out of the bed, being careful not to wake him up and headed outside. Ciel's one, good eye cracked open. He grabbed one of his boyfriend's button-up shirts and followed him. Sebastian had acted a bit weird after he had answered the door, but Ciel didn't see any reason for him to be suspicious…until now. Last time he'd checked, sneaking out after midnight wasn't much like Sebastian. What's Sebastian up to? Sebastian stopped right behind his apartment building. Ciel hid behind a corner and stayed quiet. "Michaelis, you're late."

Sebastian wasn't alone, no; he was accompanied by a dark figure about the same height as Sebastian. He was wearing glasses and he had…..golden eyes! Ciel felt his knees give in at the sight of his attacker. What was Sebastian doing with himHim, of all

People?!

"Yeah, well you're lucky I even agreed to this! Now would you like to start by telling me why the hell you're here?!"

"As I said before, I just want to talk."

"Talk about what, huh? Oh, yeah…..lets talk about, WHY THE HELL YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND HURT MY BOYFRIEND?!"

"Look Sebastian, I didn't burn down your mansion, nor did I murder your parents."

"OH? Then who did?!"

"My father did."

"I-wait….what?!" Sebastian looked at Claude with his mouth hanging open.

"He was getting tired of his job. He wasn't getting paid enough money, and he couldn't leave because if he did, your father said that he would ruin his life. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen to me. That night, I rescued you."

"Then why did you run away?"

"I was only 15, I panicked. After that…..incident, I tried to talk to you, to tell you what happened, but you wouldn't talk to me."

Sebastian was much calmer when he spoke now. "That still doesn't explain why you attacked my boyfriend."

"Oh, your boyfriend…well I didn't really know he was our boyfriend. See, a while back….."

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! That bastard is going to tell him about my old job! I'm not ready for him to find out about this! I have to do something!

"When he worked as a stripper…"

"He was a STRIPPER?!" He winced at Sebastian's tone and that caught both, Claude and Sebastian's attention. Both of their eyes darted his way and Sebastian caught a glimpse of a sapphire orb. He knew exactly who it was. "Hold on, Claude."

Ciel tried to run away, but was stopped by Sebastian grabbing his wrist. Ciel looked at Sebastian with worried eyes. "I-I can explain…" Ciel's voice shook when he spoke.

"Yeah, well go ahead. Why the hell didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would leave me if you found out about what I did. That you'd think I'm filthy."

"So you don't trust me."

"NO! that's not it! I…."

"It is, isn't it? Well you know what Ciel, if we can't have trust, we can't have a relationship." Ciel looked at his boyfriend with teary eyes.

"Are you….."

"Yes Ciel, I'm breaking up with you. It's over." Tears started spilling out of his eyes, even though he tried so hard to keep them in, to be strong.

"This is why I didn't tell you! Because I was afraid this would happen! I'll come pick up my stuff tomorrow." Ciel turned around and started running. Sebastian stood there, trying to let what happened sink in.

Goodbye, my Sebby. Ciel thought while he kept running. He couldn't stop, no, he couldn't. He had lost all hope that Sebastian would accept him for who he was, not after what just happened. Still, something inside him was hopeful, hopeful that someday, Sebastian would want him back. He loved Sebastian, or rather, still does and it hurt. It hurt to lose the love of your life. To not be accepted for who you are. It hurt, everything hurt.

E/N:

Hope you liked the chapter! I sure didn't! I am a HUGE SebasCiel fan, and seeing them apart makes my heart ache. But of course, it's all part of the plot. Don't worry; I don't plan on keeping them apart for too long. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter, so COMMENT and get me to 100 votes and comments please. Sayonara, my kittens!