You WHAT?!

A/N: HEY my kitties! I have listened to your pleas. What pleas are those? Read to find out! Any way…so there's a part where they have this little argument…..just so guys don't get confused…..

This is Ciel talking.

This is Alois talking.

This is Sebastian talking.

I have one word for you kitties:

Read.

Oh, fuck this! I don't care if I'm pissed at him! I'm worried as fuck about him and I'm going straight to see him! This is so unlike him!

Sebastian grabbed his keys and stormed out of his house. He got into his car and as soon as he put the keys in, he crushed the gas pedal under his foot. Sebastian's worry had been worsening everyday and he couldn't help but feel that something happened to Ciel, even though they basically broke up. He didn't mean it though. He was angry and couldn't think straight. Sebastian stopped at a red light and started cussing.

"Piece of shit! Why me?!"

He stopped for a moment.

What if Ciel was fine? What if Ciel had locked himself inside his room? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if...

And the pessimistic thoughts just kept coming, until the light turned green. After that all he could think about was seeing Ciel okay. He parked in front of Ciel's apartment and dashed out of the car without even locking it. At this point, he didn't care if his car would get stolen, he needed to see Ciel.

"Ciel! Ciel!"

He started pounding on the door.

"Ciel! Open up, Ciel! Ciel!"

He was ready to knock down the door.

"Ciel if you don't open up the fucking door right now, I will break it down!"

He backed away from the door and gave it a hard kick; however the door barely moved. He gave it another kick and that did it. He ran into the apartment and stopped right in his tracks. Before him was Ciel lying on the floor. He was breathless, literally. He ran over to his lover, ex-lover, and leaned down. He wanted to make sure Ciel was still breathing, but he wasn't.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! What am I going to do! Jesus tap-dancing Christ! Fuck!"

Sebastian pulled out his phone and for the second time he dialed 911 and waited.

...

Not long after, the ambulance showed and took Ciel to the hospital. Of course, Sebastian refused to let Ciel go alone and so, Sebastian went and got himself a ride with his lover. But, that was a bad idea because he was panicking the whole way there.

"Are you an acquaintance of Mr. Phantomhive?"

"Yes, I'm his boyfriend. Now can you tell me if he's okay?"

"Boyfriend, huh..."

"With all do respect Dr. Spears, but what does that have to do with anything? Can you please tell me if Ciel is okay?"

"Yes, he is all right. He just collapsed because he hadn't eaten in a while and he was quite dehydrated."

"What?"

"Sir, are you hard of hearing? I sai-"

"I heard you, but why would he do such a thing?"

"I don't know. Aren't you his boyfriend? Shouldn't you know?"