|5| Real Life

Wren put on the dress for the scene they were shooting. It was a pretty dress. One she wished she owned for herself. It was a purple dress with one long sleeve and straps crossed in front of the chest and in the back. She adored it.

It was the dress she is wearing for Awkward Romance. Her hair was curled and her makeup was done quite bold.

She walked from her dressing trailer to the park where they would be shooting the scene in the cold night sky.

In this scene Wren's character Alyssa left a party because some people were being mean and rude and she didn't wanna deal with it.

Wren plopped herself on the park bench like she was suppose to, crossed her legs, and ruined the makeup that was put on with her fake but looking really real tears.

After they shot the scene she wrapped a jacket around herself and watched what they had filmed. Sebastian approached her. "Hey Wren."

"Hey Seb."

"Since you're gonna be in the new Avengers movie and stuff, are you gonna shoot an end credit scene for one of the movies to bring your character in?"

"Yeah I am. Its gonna be at the end of Spiderman. I am going to shoot in a couple weeks."

"Oh nice whereabouts?"

"A diner in Seattle because that's where my character lives and grew up and stuff."

"Right. Who are you playing again?"

"Quinn Jenkins."

"Ohhhhh right. Her superheroine name is like Emerald or something."

"Yeah Emerald. I'm really excited to be playing her."

"That's great. I can't wait to see the movie. Hey maybe we can go together."

"Sure. Maybe."

Then there was nothing but awkward silence. Wren broke it by saying she was going back to her trailer and with that she did.

Sebastian copied her actions as he went to his own. He called his buddy Chris Evans. "Chris! I think you're right."

"Okay what am I right about now?"

"Wren."

"Oh. Of course I am. I mean its obvious. Dude you're always around her like that."

"I just don't know what to do about it."

"Just be honest with yourself considering she is honest with herself."

"Are you drunk?"

"What? No. You're just dumb."

"Yeah okay. Whatever. Bye Chris."
"Bye Seb."

At that same time Wren was talking to Leo about the same thing. The two didn't haven any idea. Then they ended up going to bed at the same time as well.