|24| Blog

WREN CLYRO

The other day Wren Clyro was spotted shopping with tears in L.A. and alone.

Sebastian Stan was seen with ex Leighton Meester.

Stan and Clyro are planning to have a baby but by the looks of things they might be split before the baby's born.

The pair have finished filming their movie together so maybe it was all for show.

Clyro was seen the other day with ex Jay Hernandez. They had 3 years worth of romance. Is there going to be a new sprout of romance?

Sebastian was with Meester for a little while. Will they be together?

Wren Clyro is also not the girl you think she is.

She isn't the perfect pretty girl. She has a lot of problems. One of them being that she has major anger issues.

Wren has had falling outs before in the public eyes but brushes them off and says she is just having a bad day. She must have a bad day all the time then.

She is also kind of a slut. I mean come on, you go from a 2 year romance with a high school boyfriend, to a year and a half relationship with Michael Cera, to a 3 year relationship and 2 year engagement with Jay Hernandez, to a 8 month relationship with Carter Reynolds and now to Sebastian Stan? In the matter of 10 years?

And now you're pregnant.

I personally think she is using Sebastian for fame. I also think that the baby is just a push for her career.

Wren Clyro is not your average pretty girl or average pretty celebrity. She is just a whore with anger issues.