|26| Real Life

"Sebastian!" Wren called as her voice echoed through the house.

"Yes Wren?"

"Wanna help with names? I think we should have an idea at least of what we want. I find out the gender tomorrow while you're doing press."

His footsteps down the stairs telling her he is coming by herside. "Okay boys or girls first?" He asked plopping on the couch.

"Girls."

"Okay."

They made a list of names and came down to four for a boy and 4 for a girl.

"Alright we have to eliminate two from both. Then it will be a little easier to decide." Wren said.

The names had come down with are:

Girls
· Aaralyn Leo Stan
· Romania Joseph Stan
· Emerald Quinn Stan
· Juniper Rose Stan

Boys
· Ridley Christopher Stan
· James Buchanan Stan
· Maverick Anthony Stan
· Jaxton King Stan

Once they eliminated the names they came down to the final two. One for a girl and one for a boy. They were very joyous about it. Sebastian especially. He is hoping for a boy. She is hoping for a girl.
No matter what it is though they will love it the same.

Sebastian made dinner that night and it was good. Wren gave him more credit than he deserved. "Sebastian?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we moved too fast?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like, we had sex before we were even together."

"A day before."

"Whatever. Then a months later we're pregnant. That only a month and a day of being together. Too fast?"

"Not at all. This is out life. Not theirs. Don't listen to them okay. I know you have been super stressed lately with the media but please don't be, Wren. How about I make you some ice cream and we watch some Netflix."

"Okay. But no chilling."

"You got it."