|10| Instagram / Real Life

@wrenclyro- Spidey premire

(Tagged: @marvel , @imsebastianstan)

{1,566,354 likes ; 797,897 comments }

@imsebastianstan- You look so beautiful.

@elizabetholsen- Oh my god my fav slay

@leowayne- Mami!!!

@tomholland2013- Thanks for the support! You look great, Wren.

************

Wren and Seb got in the car taking them to the carpet for the premiere and the fans just think she's going to support Marvel but she's going because of her ending scene.

She was really excited. Especially since she had Seb with her. She has really grown more fond of him as filming the movie went on. After they shared their first kiss on set she couldn't stop thinking about it.

The same went for Sebastian. He wouldn't have thought in a million years Wren would ask him yo something like this. He was really happy she did.

Once the car came to stop he opened the door and took her hand as she stepped out. The crowd cheered when seeing Sebastian and Wren together.

She flattened out her dress when she got out and they walked the carpet together.

Everytime they stopped for pictures he wrapped his arm tighter around her. His hand gripping her hip. Her hand on his back. They smiled and he would look down at her small silhouette everyone now and then and she would look up at his. When they would catch each other they would laugh and then return to the cameras.

They made they're way inside once they found their seats Tom and Robert had found them and approached them. "Thanks for supporting the movie." They said.

"No problem."

"Also, thank you for wreb stylo."

They ran away after that statement and Wren laughed while Sebastian did as well. They both blushed.

Sebastian was hesitant on holding her hand but went for it anyway. He locked their fingers and locked them tight. "Is this okay?" He asked.

"More than okay." She replied immediately.

He smiled and she smiled back. "Thank you for coming with me tonight, Sebastian."

"It was my pleasure, Wren."